NFL Draft Night - As It Happens.

7 minutes ago, buddha said:

i'm disappointed it didnt say football suffers from a rare blood disease.  think of all the kids out there who watch football and suffer from a rare blood disease.  they must be really upset they havent been validated by a tv commercial.

People certainly believe in rare blood disease conversation therapy.  Rolling with the “good old days” vibe today.

Edited by sagnam

1 minute ago, buddha said:

lol.  that's what i meant?  you couldnt spell "conversion", but you sure can spell strawman.

Wait, what?  You literally just compared a marginalized group to people with a disease.

edit: also I totally misspelled conversion and autocorrect fixed it for me.  Make sure to point out any other typo sl rather than admit you have an outdated mindset.

Edited by sagnam

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

The more I think about it, the more I like the trade assuming Williams develops into a stud.

They really only gave up a 3rd round pick. I assumed it would cost more to move up 20 spots. They still have the picks they will need to get a QB next year and will have a great OL and some good receivers. 

Just now, buddha said:

lol.  the guy who calls people dicks for posting lions picks is offended.

I called someone a dick for spoiling a pick. I suppose I am the dick for expecting more from my community, but I’m an optimist that those with selfish beliefs will eventually think of others.

Just now, sagnam said:

I called someone a dick for spoiling a pick. I suppose I am the dick for expecting more from my community, but I’m an optimist that those with selfish beliefs will eventually think of others.

If you’re on any social media the picks are t ruined. You already know.  

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

Didn't realize this was the political forum?

It’s wild, NFL saying football is queer really caused a straight white dude to swoon. This is why I stay out of politics, but will absolutely engage those who can’t control their bias.

Just now, sagnam said:

It’s wild, NFL saying football is queer really caused a straight white dude to swoon. This is why I stay out of politics, but will absolutely engage those who can’t control their bias.

you assume im straight.  thats funny.

i made a joke because i found an ad silly.  sorry it bothered you so much.

back to football.  you can have the last post as long as you dont call me a dick.