NFL Draft Night - As It Happens.

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I'm really tempted. But what assets do we have to move up now? Next years 1st from the Rams and the pick at #46 that we got from the Vikings? Could that get it done?

If Willis falls past 25, I think it would get it done.  

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I'm really tempted. But what assets do we have to move up now? Next years 1st from the Rams and the pick at #46 that we got from the Vikings? Could that get it done?

If Pittsburgh doesn't take him, it could be a free fall. Maybe Cincinnati at 31 or trade again with Minnesota at 32. 

2 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Question: Why Williams instead of taking Treylon Burks?

I love Burks as well as Watson and Pickens, particularly for the Lions needs but Williams is just a special talent and in a league of his own in this draft imo. I watched him against that great Georgia defense and he made THAT defense look like they were playing in slow motion the way he blew past them. He may not be Jamarre Chase but he is damn close..assuming no setbacks from his injury which I guess considering it's the Lions we probably shouldn't just assume that.