Tigeraholic1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LOL - Willi breaks the wrong way again, but recovers

Nice that Brieske got out of it. That was bad luck for Hill, caught his wrist on the edge of the the wall just at the right angle to pry out the ball.

With the way things have gone this series I'm surprised the ball didn't pop over the fence when it came out. 

17 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LOL - Willi breaks the wrong way again, but recovers

Nice that Brieske got out of it. That was bad luck for Hill, caught his wrist on the edge of the the wall just at the right angle to pry out the ball.

You gotta cut him some slack, he's only played 36 games in his pro career in LF, I think he's doing a great job, considering that.     We need more Castros.   The Yankees have a Castro -- GET HIM !  

Castro is Spanish for "Plays hard, when you think about cutting them they start carrying the team".   I looked it up. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

You gotta cut him some slack, he's only played 36 games in his pro career in LF, I think he's doing a great job, considering that.     We need more Castros.   The Yankees have a Castro -- GET HIM !  

Castro is Spanish for "Plays hard, when you think about cutting them they start carrying the team".   I looked it up. 

😂

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

2 more hits for Greene last night.       If he keeps it up, he's up for the next home series, right? 

Did they activate Meadows yet or did they have to shut him down?     

Only if Lynn Henning declares it so.  Right now he thinks Greene requires 5 weeks to rehab.