6/17 7:10 Rangers @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

13 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Best thing that can happen is he and Tork feed off each other. The team is an odd mix for Tork, the position players are mostly Latin or older. Tork has been pretty much a cohort of one. 

Odds are they will be placed similarly in the lineup for sure... just like old times!

5 minutes ago, buddha said:

do we expect riley to be better than tork?

maybe a little better?  probably not too much better.

hopefully he's the next willie mays, but chances are he struggles.

regardless, its good to have a reason to actually watch.

He fills a need, a vacancy that currently exists: "a player that I am interested in".

• Like 2

When the wheels inevitably fall off of this over acheiving pitching staff, this team could very well end up being, statistically, the worst in mlb history.  Not sure how you can keep anybody around from GM, Hinch, to at least 3/4 of the players if that's case.

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

When the wheels inevitably fall off of this over acheiving pitching staff, this team could very well end up being, statistically, the worst in mlb history.  Not sure how you can keep anybody around from GM, Hinch, to at least 3/4 of the players if that's case.

50 win ball club

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

I mean, is that even what this is about?  Its about these guys destroying the relationship between the fanbase and the team.

Imo it's ultimately about Chris I and how much shit he's willing to endure as owner of this historical disaster, the one that he himself, declared as "the rebuild is over!"...he is on the verge of being the most hated pro sports owner in Det history at thia point if he doesnt show a fucking pulse.

1 minute ago, Dtrain72 said:

Imo it's ultimately about Chris I and how much shit he's willing to endure as owner of this historical disaster, the one that he himself, declared as "the rebuild is over!"...he is on the verge of being the most hated pro sports owner in Det history at thia point if he doesnt show a fucking pulse.

Do you want Al Avila picking players?  That's rhetorical.