6/17 7:10 Rangers @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

7 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I imagine their ping pong games go pretty quickly, these guys can't even hit a baseball so you expect them to hit a ping pong ball with any sorta consistency? They probably get a couple volleys every point and thats it. 

Would they hit water if they fell out of a boat?

Harold's demeanour and effort on defence tonight is bothering me the more I think about it. Something is deeply not right in that clubhouse. The more I think about it the more I don't want to mix Riley Greene up in whatever is going on in there right now.

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

Not listening, but am reading this here thread, and have one question:  has a team/org ever fired everyone, top to bottom and then gotten rid of every player short of maybe 4-5 guys all after one season?  Because that should happen here.

When Dombrowski was hired, he fired Randy Smith and Phil Garner after 6 games. He tried to get rid of most of the roster but had the infamous you try and trade him rant.

2 minutes ago, Nerb said:

Harold's demeanour and effort on defence tonight is bothering me the more I think about it. Something is deeply not right in that clubhouse. The more I think about it the more I don't want to mix Riley Greene up in whatever is going on in there right now.

Wonder if he has covid

2 minutes ago, Nerb said:

Defence?  You from the UK?