6/17 7:10 Rangers @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Allowing Skubal to throw 100 pitches tonight was idiotic. In hindsight, hiring Hinch was a mistake. I wasn’t in favor of hiring him because he enabled cheating in Houston.  He didn’t have the guts to stand up to what he clearly knew was wrong. He’s the same guy here. He’s just along for the ride at this point. 
Is this worse than 2003? Absolutely, not even close. 

8 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Allowing Skubal to throw 100 pitches tonight was idiotic. In hindsight, hiring Hinch was a mistake. I wasn’t in favor of hiring him because he enabled cheating in Houston.  He didn’t have the guts to stand up to what he clearly knew was wrong. He’s the same guy here. He’s just along for the ride at this point. 
Is this worse than 2003? Absolutely, not even close. 

lol.  bullpen needs some rest.  skubal will be ok.

Just now, 1776 said:

Al’s hoping the Riley Greene call up will be a distraction for the fans for a few days. He’s running out of smoke and mirrors.

I dont think it matters at this point... he could come up and play well and it wouldn't fix the rest of this lineup 

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I am not watching tonight, I refuse to put myself through that. 

Are the fans booing at all?

If they are, is it lustily booing?  

Not watching myself but I think the casual fan is more apathetic...that's probably worse.

1 hour ago, Nerb said:

Harold's demeanour and effort on defence tonight is bothering me the more I think about it. Something is deeply not right in that clubhouse. The more I think about it the more I don't want to mix Riley Greene up in whatever is going on in there right now.

TBF, Harold has always had a tendency to make plays that look lackadaisical - esp when he played OF. I don't really know if that's because he is or if he just looks that way (some guys do - e.g. Whittaker used to). In any case, I'd counterpoint that I don't think that is not necessarily anything new for Harold.