6/17 7:10 Rangers @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

Looking at our results and I counted that we are 22-8 in games where we give up 3 runs or less and 2-31 in games where we give up more than 3. We're 1-27 in games where we give up 5 or more. Currently the league average for runs in a little over 4 so if we give up more than the league average it has been basically an automatic loss.

I'd like to know what the rest of the league's record is in regard to these splits, I'm sure it's not great when giving up 5 or more but I have to imagine it's still quite a bit better than the .035 winning percentage we're currently at.

7 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

LOL Meadows! Maybe the guy should trade in his agent for a nurse! 

This season is so hexed you can't help but think bad thoughts about them calling up Riley. They have to do it - but can one MORE thing go South this season?

Cody Stavenhagen was only off by one series on the call-up, Lynn by ..... nvm.

Edited by gehringer_2

37 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LOL Meadows! Maybe the guy should trade in his agent for a nurse! 

This season is so hexed you can't help but think bad thoughts about them calling up Riley. They have to do it - but can one MORE thing go South this season?

Cody Stavenhagen was only off by one series on the call-up, Lynn by ..... nvm.

I assume he debuts tomorrow then? Thats a long trip from Woostah to Detroit

A.J. Hinch on Riley Greene and expectations:

“The weight of the world is not on his shoulders. We have a lot of guys that need to pick up the slack...If we expect him to be the sole reason for an offensive turnaround, that’s completely unfair to him.”

3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Looking at our results and I counted that we are 22-8 in games where we give up 3 runs or less and 2-31 in games where we give up more than 3. We're 1-27 in games where we give up 5 or more. Currently the league average for runs in a little over 4 so if we give up more than the league average it has been basically an automatic loss.

I'd like to know what the rest of the league's record is in regard to these splits, I'm sure it's not great when giving up 5 or more but I have to imagine it's still quite a bit better than the .035 winning percentage we're currently at.

What’s our record when both teams score three or less?

51 minutes ago, kdog said:

A.J. Hinch on Riley Greene and expectations:

“The weight of the world is not on his shoulders. We have a lot of guys that need to pick up the slack...If we expect him to be the sole reason for an offensive turnaround, that’s completely unfair to him.”

(cc. Baez, Schoop, Grossman, Candy)

10 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

(cc. Baez, Schoop, Grossman, Candy)

Best thing that can happen is he and Tork feed off each other. The team is an odd mix for Tork, the position players are mostly Latin or older. Tork has been pretty much a cohort of one. 

Edited by gehringer_2