6/25 10:10pm Tigers @ Diamonbacks

Motor City Sonics

1 hour ago, SoCalTiger said:

Paredas 5 HR’s and 8 rbi last 12 abs with walk off  hit. First Ray to 10 homers. 

We desperately needed an outfielder and we had too many infielders.    I'm fine with the trade.  I do think Meadows, once healthy, will rebound.  It might not be until next season, but I am not giving up on him in half a season.   Paredes still only has a .273 OBP.    It's too early to really compare him to anyone, but I think, at his best, he's Jhonny Peralta - and that's his ceiling.  I can live without having a Jhonny Peralta.    I think Meadows could have a Bobby Higginson-like career, which before the quick decline, was pretty good.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

We desperately needed an outfielder and we had too many infielders.    I'm fine with the trade.  I do think Meadows, once healthy, will rebound.  It might not be until next season, but I am not giving up on him in half a season.   Paredes still only has a .273 OBP.    It's too early to really compare him to anyone, but I think, at his best, he's Jhonny Peralta - and that's his ceiling.  I can live without having a Jhonny Peralta.    I think Meadows could have a Bobby Higginson-like career, which before the quick decline, was pretty good.  

Meadows will prolly end up more like a Bosch or Dirks. Not much speed or defense.

I watch the games on an older PC hooked up to a TV.    I have been trying to get to this game since 9:55.   Why has it taken this long?   Because Microsoft Edge,  which I don't ever use, has decided to force itself on me and Microsoft Edge sucks, so I could not get the feed...........I have had to reboot this damn thing twice because Microsoft Edge is a resource hog.  I missed the whole first inning.   Evil.  

1 minute ago, kdog said:

Right around the time everyone wanted Victor Reyes to play, he became Victor Reyes.

12/43, 0BB, 10 K, .279 OBP, 279 slug. No walks no XBH since returning from the IL lol.

So I would prefer...

To give Daz a shot at all his playing time, or at least Hill. 

Yes, even Hill, who I believe most in here are down on his chances...

1 minute ago, 1984Echoes said:

So I would prefer...

To give Daz a shot at all his playing time, or at least Hill. 

Yes, even Hill, who I believe most in here are down on his chances...

None of these guys are long term solutions to any problems.