6/28 9:45pm Tigers @ Giants

Motor City Sonics

5 minutes ago, casimir said:

These Giants jerseys are shameful.

I don’t really like how this is going.  First a reference to “We Built This City” and now these abhorrent duds.

I think they should pull Skubal from the game immediately.

I haven’t seen a City Connect uniform yet that I like.  

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Whish I could find old episodes (well, of course they are old) of The White Shadow just to watch in and painfully realize how unintentionally racist it really was.     

I liked Hanging with Mr. Cooper. Mr.C 👍

2 minutes ago, UCFKNIGHT said:

When are the Tigers going to reinstate Eduardo Rodriguez to the 40 man roster? I haven’t heard any new updates.

he has to fix his marital problems first...then probably a stint at Lakeland to start throwing, then a few real rehab stars. Once he is available, it should take 3 weeks minimum to get back.

I shall not seek, and I will not accept the nomination of this board for another term as your Game Thread Starter.  

But let men everywhere know, however, that a strong, confident and a vigilant Motown Forums stands ready tonight to seek an honorable peace - and stands ready tonight to defend an honored cause - whatever the price, whatever the burden, whatever the sacrifice that duty may require. 

Thank You for listening. 

Goodnight and Lemmy bless all of you.