Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

The people who actually posted as Q supposedly were Paul Furber and Ron Watkins (who ran for Congress in AZ in '20 and lost in the GOP primary). But for sure they were not their own source. 

This guy's stuff is a bit too fantastical.  I think I believe a lot of it.   Still, I wonder if it passes the smell test.

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

This guy's stuff is a bit too fantastical.  I think I believe a lot of it.   Still, I wonder if it passes the smell test.

well, it's pretty clear that Flynn's cylinder heads have completely blown their gaskets, so there's probably nothing anyone can say about him that is beyond the realm of possibility. I think I've said this before, but in this world, nothing significant can happen over any significant time span unless someone is paying for it and we know their obvious sources of mischief $$ vis a vis the US is Russia. And while the details of the how the dots are connected may be important to counter intelligence and law enforcement, to me, the details of whatever they happen to be don't change the basic oulines of what the story must turn out to be in the end; a story that the US citizenry and media have been slow to credit, partly because to recognize it would demand an international political response and from where we are now there isn't much further we can go against Russia short of direct shooting warfare. 

Edited by gehringer_2

28 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

well, it's pretty clear that Flynn's cylinder heads have completely blown their gaskets, so there's probably nothing anyone can say about him that is beyond the realm of possibility. I think I've said this before, but in this world, nothing significant can happen over any significant time span unless someone is paying for it and we know their obvious sources of mischief $$ vis a vis the US is Russia. And while the details of the how the dots are connected may be important to counter intelligence and law enforcement, to me, the details of whatever they happen to be don't change the basic oulines of what the story must turn out to be in the end; a story that the US citizenry and media have been slow to credit, partly because to recognize it would demand an international political response and from where we are now there isn't much further we can go against Russia short of direct shooting warfare. 

We are doing what we can right now.  The Ukraine response has been the exact strategic response necessary.  I've seen reason to quibble over delays of certain stuff or the manner of certain things but, the NATO response to the aggression in Ukraine has been on the whole, correct and necessary.    Isolate the criminals.  Try them.  Extradite them if you can.   Don't lose sight of the crimes. 

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

One would assume the battle plan has any number of options. If the Russians look like they are going to collapse in a given area there should be flexibility to leverage that.

using the massive information advantages that the West has to offer Ukraine. 

things that happen when nobody likes you anymore....

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2023/04/27/russian-bitcoin-wallets-allegedly-exposed-by-apparent-hacker/

A mysterious bitcoiner appears to have weaponized the Bitcoin blockchain against the Russian state by exposing hundreds of wallets allegedly held by security agencies, according to crypto tracing firm Chainalysis.
The unknown individual used a feature in how the Bitcoin blockchain documents transactions to identify 986 wallets controlled by the Foreign Military Intelligence Agency (GRU), Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR), and Federal Security Service (FSB),

In total, during the failed attack in the Zaporozhye axis, the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost at least:

- 5 German tanks Leopard 2A6 and 2A4 (2 destroyed, 1 hit and abandoned, 3 abandoned)
- 6 American infantry fighting vehicles M2A2 Bradley ODS-SA (all hit and abandoned)
- 3 American MRAP M1224 MaxxPro (all hit and abandoned)
- 1 Dutch armored personnel carrier YPR-765 (hit and abandoned)
- 1 Czech T-72M1 (destroyed)
- 1 BMR-2 demining vehicle (hit and abandoned)
- 1 French VAB armored car (hit and abandoned).
- several burned out trucks

Source: milinfoliv

32 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Imagine cheering on Putin...that's just vile behavior.

Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly told an FBI source that he paid $5 million apiece to Hunter and then-Vice President Joe Biden in an attempt to shake off a corruption investigation

https://nypost.com/2023/06/08/fbi-tip-says-burisma-bribed-bidens-prez-asks-wheres-the-money/amp/

The Ukrainian Army Has Already Lost Half Of Its Unique Leopard 2R Breaching Vehicles

The losses include at least five of the battalions’ specialized engineering vehicles. Fitted with mineplows and minerollers, these vehicles lead tanks and infantry fighting vehicles through minefields, plowing and rolling a path so the tanks and IFVs can break through enemy defenses.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/06/11/the-ukrainian-army-has-already-lost-half-of-its-unique-leopard-2r-breaching-vehicles/?sh=299f71fe86fe

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

10 hours ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly told an FBI source that he paid $5 million apiece to Hunter and then-Vice President Joe Biden in an attempt to shake off a corruption investigation

https://nypost.com/2023/06/08/fbi-tip-says-burisma-bribed-bidens-prez-asks-wheres-the-money/amp/

If the guy can produce the receipts, so to speak, then sure, this should be looked into. If it's just words, though, I don't see how the allegation would hold up.

37 minutes ago, chasfh said:

If the guy can produce the receipts, so to speak, then sure, this should be looked into. If it's just words, though, I don't see how the allegation would hold up.

The NYPost is pretty legit tho.  They hardly represent the propaganda drive of a single Australian media mogul's political desires.  Oh wait, they do. 

• Haha 1

If a Vatnik decides he can't face the oncoming Ukrainians, he better either surrender or take a loaded rifle with him as he retreats. AFU drone footage showing up of Russian rear guard troops gunning down their own retreating men. 

You have to hand it to an Army that knows how to build morale.

Between this kind of outrage and the daily threats of execution flying back and forth between the Russian MOD and Prigozhin, no-one can have seen anything like this before.

Edited by gehringer_2

you know, when I was a young anti-Vietnam and thus also anti-military-industrial complex guy, I though it was sort of quaint that organizations like the USMC spent so much time in their recruiting talking about honor, loyalty, and other virtues when the core reality of their purpose was to break things and kill people. What was the point?  

But in today's Russia we see all too clearly what an Army unmoored from honor and fidelity brings to the world -- and though all War may be Hell, this Russian Army's brand is something else altogether.  

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

you know, when I was a young anti-Vietnam and thus also anti-military-industrial complex guy, I though it was sort of quaint that organizations like the USMC spent so much time in their recruiting talking about honor, loyalty, and other virtues when the core reality of their purpose was to break things and kill people. What was the point?  

But in today's Russia we see all too clearly what an Army unmoored from honor and fidelity brings to the world -- and though all War may be Hell, this Russian Army's brand is something else altogether.  

Corruption destroys institutions.   The TFG pardoning various war criminals in the military was about as corrosive of good order and discipline as anything he did.   Hard to hold people to certain standards when the leadership behaves like he did/does.