Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

On 6/21/2023 at 1:20 PM, Tigeraholic1 said:

We are getting big league.... 190 mile range, time to shread the Russian front line.

image.png.d64d60903d2f6b81886c1007019b18cd.png

I see you're confused about this, but I think I can help you here. I was, as you suggest, keeping sight of the many factions in Ukraine that are ultra right Neo Nazi types.  Hope that clears it up for you.

• Confused 1

This looks like a fairly good discussion of the Russian Military Doctrine and where things stand. He does get a bit into the weeds....bottom line it's going to be slog..

https://open.substack.com/pub/mickryan/p/the-state-of-the-ukraine-campaign?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

https://open.substack.com/pub/mickryan/p/the-state-of-the-ukraine-campaign?r=45wcm&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

Edited by CMRivdogs

7 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

I'm having trouble with my browser copying over, but Twitter is lighting up with reports that Russian forces purposefully hit Wagner forces and Prigozhin stating he will march his forces to Moscow.   Holy **** if true.

They already did that awhile ago when Wagner was trying to retreat out of Bakhmut. But it was a small arms exchange on his retreating forces and basically it has already blew over. Not that Prigozhin was happy about it and he did express his... displeasure.

Is this something new?

25 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

something like this?

Yup, this and a claimed quote where Prighozin said he'll march his troops to Moscow and kill anyone that gets in his way to remove Shoigu before returning to Ukraine to get the job done.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/23/wagner-chief-accuses-russias-military-of-attack-and-says-evil-leadership-must-be-stopped

In a series of extraordinary audio messages released late on Friday, Prigozhin appeared to declare war on the Russian military leadership.

“Wagner Commanders’ Council made a decision: the evil brought by the military leadership of the country must be stopped,” he said.

“Those, who destroyed today our guys, who destroyed tens, tens of thousands of lives of Russian soldiers will be punished. I’m asking: no one resist,” Prigozhin said.

“Everyone who will try to resist, we will consider them a danger and destroy them immediately, including any checkpoints on our way. And any aviation that we see above our heads,” he added.

“I’m asking everyone to remain calm, do not succumb to provocations, and remain in their houses. Ideally, those along our way, do not go outside. After we finished what we started, we will return to the frontline to protect our motherland.”

34 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

seeing lots of this on twitter...

...and "#coup" is trending.

🍿

wild

Of course it could all just be some Kabuki on Putin's part but here's hoping it all goes South for him no matter how it starts.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1