Week Nine: Green Bay Packers (3-5) @ Detroit Lions (1-6)

MichiganCardinal

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

What is the worst thing that could happen to the Lions with this extra point/2 point try?  Will GB be given a TD if they run it all the way back?  I mean will the NFL revise the rules in the time it takes for the GB player to run 99 yards? 

Welp...

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

What is the worst thing that could happen to the Lions with this extra point/2 point try?  Will GB be given a TD if they run it all the way back?  I mean will the NFL revise the rules in the time it takes for the GB player to run 99 yards? 

Green Bay would get two points if they were able to run it back on a turnover

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Where have all the points in the NFL gone?      Lost to dumb coaches going for it on 4th down too often and not taking the 3 points. 

lost to defenses playing a deep shell with fast safeties to take away the passing game.

offenses will adjust and incorporate more power running to take advantage.

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I don't think he roughed the kicker, but when they finally call a BS play against Green Bay it's only on a 1 point play. 

how is that not roughing the kicker?  he ran into his plant leg, that's the definition of roughing the kicker.

lets enjoy the OTHER TEAM making a stupid mistake for once.

1 hour ago, Jason_R said:

It’s not an excuse. If you thought the Lions were going to be good THIS year, especially after the last 50 years, joke’s on you. 

There's a difference between being good and being the worst team in the league no?