Week Fifteen: Detroit Lions (6-7) @ New York Jets (7-6)

MichiganCardinal

9 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I just had to check the Vikings schedule, got the Giants at home next week before closing with back to back road games against GB and Chicago. You would think they'd win atleast one of those but I guess you never know. 

I feel like there needs to be a course correction. They won a lot of games they shouldn't have. Regardless, this helps the Lions draft position.

13 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Dan Campbell is 3-0 against 10 win teams. Those 10 win teams have never been the same since losing to Detroit. Arizona faded and is near last place this year. Green Bay got upset in the playoffs and is next to last this year. Minnesota so far is falling apart. It's the curse of Dan Campbell.

383333AF-E545-4D88-BDE5-DFE0107DB7B1.jpeg.b092d88e5d3c76916594b5d336f7436d.jpeg

30-0 now

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Dan Campbell is 3-0 against 10 win teams. Those 10 win teams have never been the same since losing to Detroit. Arizona faded and is near last place this year. Green Bay got upset in the playoffs and is next to last this year. Minnesota so far is falling apart. It's the curse of Dan Campbell.

That is true. If we win tomorrow I wonder what our rooting interests should be for the Vikings/Giants game next week? Should we hope for a Giants loss to help our playoff chances or should we get greedy and hope for a Vikings loss so we still have a shot at the division? 

There is another penalty they never call. I’m ok with it if they always call that.  Gilmore hits Jefferson in the chest with his shoulder and they called unnecessary roughness.  Gilmore jumped too so I mean I wouldn’t mind if that’s a penalty if it’s always a penalty.

3 minutes ago, sagnam said:

There is another penalty they never call. I’m ok with it if they always call that.  Gilmore hits Jefferson in the chest with his shoulder and they called unnecessary roughness.  Gilmore jumped too so I mean I wouldn’t mind if that’s a penalty if it’s always a penalty.

That was soft. If Jefferson isn’t shaken up on that they don’t flag it.