Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

Unfortunately I don't think these kind of things will ever end. Bad people will do bad things to others.  If they don't have a bomb, gun or knife they will use something else. This country is not getting any safer especially with the open door policy going on now. 

3 hours ago, Archie said:

Unfortunately I don't think these kind of things will ever end. Bad people will do bad things to others.  If they don't have a bomb, gun or knife they will use something else. This country is not getting any safer especially with the open door policy going on now. 

Yet every developed country in the world with gun control doesn't have this issue. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

40 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Yet every developed country in the world with gun control doesn't have this issue. 

Its bad people doing these acts.  Someone has to pull the trigger since the gun does aim and shoot itself.  A gun is only a tool.  If a gun isn't available they will find another way if they are set on hurting or killing someone.

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

They are not immigrants.  They are aliens illegally entering our country unvetted.  Who knows who everyone is but I'm willing to bet that many of them are not good people.

So how many of the 21,000 homicides in the US were committed by illegals?

1 minute ago, Archie said:

Its bad people doing these acts.  Someone has to pull the trigger since the gun does aim and shoot itself.  A gun is only a tool.  If a gun isn't available they will find another way if they are set on hurting or killing someone.

So why does the US have 7 times as many bad people as the next closest developed country?

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

So how many of the 21,000 homicides in the US were committed by illegals?

So why does the US have 7 times as many bad people as the next closest developed country?

As I said we don't know who is coming in the country.  How could we since nobody is checked out.

I don't have the answer to why we have so much crime and violence in our country.  It might have something to do with coddling criminals for various reasons.  We are not tough on crime or at least tough enough. We have some politicians that even want to defund police.  How is that going to help anything?

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

As I said we don't know who is coming in the country.  How could we since nobody is checked out.

I don't have the answer to why we have so much crime and violence in our country.  It might have something to do with coddling criminals for various reasons.  We are not tough on crime or at least tough enough. We have some politicians that even want to defund police.  How is that going to help anything?

The US incarcerates more people than any other developed country. Every Republican voted against the latest COVID relief bill that included funding for cities and police. 

You said you like to talk facts. How many illegals committed murders in the US?

15 minutes ago, Archie said:

Don't ever put my name to something you wrote ever again.  You have stepped over the line.  If you are incapable of having a civilized intelligent conversation then go wallow in your brainless self pity alone.

It's called Fixed That For You.

I'll do that anytime I want to. Snowflake.

1 minute ago, pfife said:

They're literally immigrants 

Most people I know prefer the term illegal alien.  The term immigrant makes them sound like they are legally and legitimately in the US.  There is more than one way to legally enter the country and these people should use them.  Not rush our borders and illegally enter the US.  These laws should be enforced.