Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

there's an underrated part of that beto video that needs to be called out for it's sheer awesomeness

Raffy Cruz telling someone not to do a political stunt

The guy who participated in Rand Paul's armed UAV protest filibuster?  The guy who shut down the US Government multiple times thus jacking up the cost of every defense acquisition to the tune of billions in waste,  That Raffy?  

46 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

When Beto was campaigning for president, the El Paso shooting happened. When he is campaigning for governor, the Uvalde shooting happens. I smell a conspiracy and crisis actors. 

I saw a Facebook comment yesterday of someone calling it a false flag event.

14 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Now now now, don't be critical of cops... you'll be accused of not Backing the Blue sufficiently!

this is a such a key point to all these idiots who talk about arming 'defenders' everywhere, and that is that not only are their tactical assumptions about what is possible completely asinine, but their assumption that you can assume that the personal courage on the part of the defenders to put themselves at high risk of death is just commonplace in the population, it is NOT is never will be. Total loonspuddery.  

16 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

if you are a parent, or even if you are not, this will make you weep

“Well, come on, the parents and the kids look like a bunch of illegals! What do you expect the police to do! Build the wall!”

Edited by chasfh

I've just been rattled this week.  It's been hard trying to concentrate on things.  I have no connection with these folks, but it's just ripping me up inside.   2nd & 3rd graders...............we never had such worries in the 70s.   At my school in 2nd grade the most controversial thing was being allowed to wear shorts (teachers strike extended the year until early July, our old school did not have central A/C, and wearing shorts was forbidden - even in public school). 

7 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

this is a such a key point to all these idiots who talk about arming 'defenders' everywhere, and that is that not only are their tactical assumptions about what is possible completely asinine, but their assumption that you can assume that the personal courage on the part of the defenders to put themselves at high risk of death is just commonplace in the population, it is NOT is never will be. Total loonspuddery.  

For sure.

For me, driving around where I live, you constantly see the "thin blue line" flags and all the virtue signaling about the cops, most of which is a reaction to BLM protests one imagines.

Yet for all the flags and bumper sticker decals, cops aren't perfect... they are human just like anyone else. And as such shouldn't be above criticism or scrutiny.

The events a couple of days ago are a case in point. All evidence points thus far to failure on the part of those responding to this incident.

Edited by mtutiger