Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

7 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Most American thing ever on the 4th of July.    Wait, you mean there were good guys with guns there and somehow they didn't stop it?    

If I had the money to leave, I would.  

Good guys with guns are law abiding citizens so they weren't there.  Highland Park has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  Here is a link to the gun laws in that city.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/HP_Firearms-Ordinance.pdf

Just now, Archie said:

Good guys with guns are law abiding citizens so they weren't there.  Highland Park has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  Here is a link to the gun laws in that city.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/HP_Firearms-Ordinance.pdf

Oh, there were cops there, dumbshit.    Hmmm, the guys trained in shooting couldn't stop it.   Amazing. 

19 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Oh, there were cops there, dumbshit.    Hmmm, the guys trained in shooting couldn't stop it.   Amazing. 

Excuse me.  You are the dumbshit for stupid shit you post.  Do some research and know what you are talking about!

5 minutes ago, Archie said:

Excuse me.  You are the dumbshit for stupid shit you post.  Do some research and know what you are talking about!

Do you fantasize about being more proficient at handling a shooting situation than professional cops?  

29 minutes ago, Archie said:

This is the first homicide in Highland Park since at last 2009. It went an entire decade plus without a homicide. 

There were numerous cops with guns there unless you are admitting they aren't good guys with guns. 

5 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Here's what happened when Australia implemented nationwide gun safety reforms after a mass shooting in Port Arthur in 1996. People's lives were saved!

Ckx3DdnWkAEquEf.jpg

Well, for one thing, Australians aren't as Greedy as Americans.   They also don't have an NRA there.  They also don't drug the hell out of their population.      

In America it's more than just the guns.   We're a disgrace.    

This place is terrible.  Glad I don't have kids.  

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Yes, I think about it every day.  Canada, Ireland, Spain.   Can't afford it.    If I had the money I'd leave in a heartbeat.  I'm done. 

Move across the river to Windsor.   You can still live here without being here. 

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Cops did not catch this guy, they were too busy looking for an unarmed black man to shoot 50 times. 

lol, if there was a black dude at a highland park parade they would have found him pretty quickly cause he would be the only one there!

skinny white guy with long black hair.  the description of 1/2 of highland park (and probably half this message board except for the word "skinny"...)