Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

I can think of three reasons why someone in NY or in the entire USA would feel the need to be carry a firearm to protect themselves.  

1. antifa

2. black lives matter

3. liberals

All three support violence on people that don't agree with them and or have different beliefs and values.  We've seen it many times over where violence breaks out against Republicans and conservatives.  Look at how these groups went off the deep end when they saw someone wearing a red hat or shirt.   At the very least they tried to get people kicked out of restaurants and not served at other business.  Maxine Waters is on record publicly calling for this.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

I can think of three reasons why someone in NY or in the entire USA would feel the need to be carry a firearm to protect themselves.  

1. antifa

2. black lives matter

3. liberals

All three support violence on people that don't agree with them and or have different beliefs and values.  We've seen it many times over where violence breaks out against Republicans and conservatives.  Look at how these groups went off the deep end when they saw someone wearing a red hat or shirt.   At the very least they tried to get people kicked out of restaurants and not served at other business.  Maxine Waters is on record publicly calling for this.  

Man, I haven't seen a Maxine Waters whataboutism in a long time. Anyways, New York has the second lowest gun violence rate in the country. 9 of the 10 states with the highest gun violence rates are red states. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/gun-violence-by-state

More data on how states with stricter gun laws have lower gun violence:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/these-states-have-the-highest-rates-of-gun-violence-and-deaths#Heres-where-gun-violence-is-the-highest-in-the-U.S.

Just one quote from the above link:

"The states with the lowest gun death rates include Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island and New York."

Fancy that, all deep blue states. 

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/these-states-have-the-highest-rates-of-gun-violence-and-deaths#Heres-where-gun-violence-is-the-highest-in-the-U.S.

"The states with the lowest gun death rates include Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island and New York."

But Antifa and Maxine Waters tho…

3 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

But Antifa and Maxine Waters tho…

Speaking of Maxine Waters, here's an excerpt about California:

"Eight states — California, Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland and New Jersey — have the strictest gun laws and the lowest rates of gun violence."

And yes, Illinois is listed even with the hellscape known as Chicago.                                                                

2 hours ago, Archie said:

1. antifa

2. black lives matter

3. liberals

LOL so good

2 hours ago, Archie said:

1. antifa

2. black lives matter

3. liberals

This is so beautiful.  You can't be for real.  

3 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Our sick fucking society and it's sick fascination with guns.  

How come they always leave out the "well-regulated militia" part?  

Because the Court’s ruling in Heller eliminated that requirement.

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not for long, though. There will be an evening out of rates once all restrictions on ownership, out-of-home possession and brandishing of guns are removed.

35 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Don’t do that.

Do not change the text of people’s  actual post. That’s wrong.  You have to know that.

I would like you to delete your post quoting Archie’s answer…. With YOUR changes.

I can’t believe I even have to say this.

Delete it. Now.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Don’t do that.

Do not change the text of people’s  actual post. That’s wrong.  You have to know that.

I would like you to delete your post quoting Archie’s answer…. With YOUR changes.

I can’t believe I even have to say this.

Delete it. Now.

Well said, thank you.  Moderators here like you are very tolerant, but there is a limit associated with intelligent discourse.