Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

15 minutes ago, Triggerwarning said:

LULZ this is the best you can come up with. Dude is being chased by a mob. What do you think happens when you try to "disarm" someone with a gun? 

article-9964-1.jpg

attack-on-kyle-rittenhouse-640x386.jpg

lulz yourself.

He's not being chased by a mob. He's running toward some action and a guy caught up with him. Other people stepped in and did what they could to try to disarm him. If you were around some guy you don't know who's holding a gun with intentions you're unclear on, and you had to act fast to save your own life, you'd do exactly what these guys in your photos did.

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

lulz yourself.

He's not being chased by a mob. He's running toward some action and a guy caught up with him. Other people stepped in and did what they could to try to disarm him. If you were around some guy you don't know who's holding a gun with intentions you're unclear on, and you had to act fast to save your own life, you'd do exactly what these guys in your photos did.

If someone caught up to him its pretty good evidence that he was being chased.  Even after he was able to get up he continued to go for help.  

If people are trying to disarm someone that is legally carrying a firearm, and doing nothing wrong, thats more reason for self defense. If they got his gun they probably would have shot him. 

A jury has already found him not guilty of all charges.  He did nothing wrong. The people that need to face charges are the ones that were rioting and burning down the town.  Why aren't you condemning them? 

23 minutes ago, chasfh said:

lulz yourself.

So you see a guy running with the gun pointed towards the ground and your response to save your life is to chase after him and try to disarm him. 

Pretty sure most people who are not a moron would  run in the opposite freaking direction if they thought he was a threat.  Clearly that didn't work out so well for them. 

Edited by Triggerwarning

2 minutes ago, Triggerwarning said:

So you see a guy running with the gun pointed towards the ground and your response to save your life is to chase after him and try to disarm him. 

Pretty sure most people who are not a moron would  run in the opposite freaking direction if they thought he was a threat.  Clearly that didn't work out so well for them. 

I see a guy who's armed and looking like he's looking for danger in a crowd of unarmed people and I'm thinking, yeah, I'd like to see him disarmed. Sure, I'm not the bold hero type so I might run away from him—which I would guess is his goal, to get people to run away—but I would applaud anyone who could get in there and disarm him. That didn't happen this time, but I'll certainly be rooting for that in the future.

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I see a guy who's armed and looking like he's looking for danger in a crowd of unarmed people and I'm thinking, yeah, I'd like to see him disarmed. Sure, I'm not the bold hero type so I might run away from him—which I would guess is his goal, to get people to run away—but I would applaud anyone who could get in there and disarm him. That didn't happen this time, but I'll certainly be rooting for that in the future.

You route for that. Good luck with that. 

I will route for no one bringing a skate board to a gun fight. I'll also route for a mob not chasing an armed 17 year old around. 

Legally he more or less had the right to have a weapon, was not an immediate danger to anyone until he was attacked. Contrary to what the idiot prosecutor said he does not have to just take a beating. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/prosecutor-rittenhouse-should-have-let-mob-attack/

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

The narrative runs deep with you.

- It's not like this is all hearsay or even just witness testimony, there are tons of video's as well.  He flat out ran from Rosenbaum, turned and pointed his gun to deter, and again, since Rosenbaum loves to get some underage ass, he kept going, which led Rittenhouse to try and run again.  Yet with the narrative that he just wanted to look for more danger, instead of staying there and shooting others, including one that assaulted him right after the first attack, he is on video heading towards the police lines. 

- you say crowd of unarmed, even though Rosenbaum's fire setting accomplice was armed and later in the second incident, grosskreutz was armed.   So the narrative is a guy legally taking a gun to stop crimes (the town burning down) is horrible and he was asking for trouble and got it, yet those, even if they thought he was an 'active shooter' were just trying to disarm him and you can't blame them.  Haven't I been told that's a job for law enforcement in this thread?

- To further note the comment 'unarmed people', Rittenhouse tried to turn himself into police.  I'm sure you're well aware of the narrative that they just let the white guy go home after killing three BLM protesters.  But the two cops that he approached pulled out their weapons on Rittenhouse and after he didn't stop moving towards them, they maced him.  At that time they hear folks stating there is an active shooter, people are wounded, and still hear gunshots.  Every witness that was called stated there were gunshots all night long.  I can just see the narrative that you would be all on board with if the cops shot Rittenhouse.  The WAPO headline would be "Cops further incite Kenosha riots as they kill man at BLM protest."  Details would leak about that same kid was in a shooting previously with a white guy using the n-word and starting fires (as stated in testimony from multiple witnesses).  Probably just another MAGA guy trying to make BLM look bad and after this kid justifiably shoots him, just tries to do the right thing and turn himself in, only to be shot by cops.  ACAB!!!!  Meanwhile Trigger and Archie would be on here saying "It was a justified shooting, he didn't listen to the cops, he was asking for trouble and got it".  Well, Trigger would be saying it, but with a much more assholish theme to it.

Edited by ewsieg
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ewsieg said:

The narrative runs deep with you.

- It's not like this is all hearsay or even just witness testimony, there are tons of video's as well.  He flat out ran from Rosenbaum, turned and pointed his gun to deter, and again, since Rosenbaum loves to get some underage ass {snip}

Yeah, I stopped reading here. Your attempt to seem like you're putting across a reasonable response gets completely undermined by this very kind of comment.

I was going off what my eyes saw on the video, not whatever magical narrative you're imagining.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Yeah, I stopped reading here. Your attempt to seem like you're putting across a reasonable response gets completely undermined by this very kind of comment.

I was going off what my eyes saw on the video, not whatever magical narrative you're imagining.

You're right, Rittenhouse was way too old for Rosenbaum's taste.  

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

People want to laugh about Trump and Kim Jong Un but they are forgetting that Trump did what no other POTUS was able to do. That was to have an open dialog with him that lessened the thread of the rouge nation. 

Trump is an idiot, I get it, but I won't deny that he did good things. Had Obama or any other POTUS accomplished what Trump did, you and the MSM would be gushing about it forever.  

1 minute ago, Archie said:

People want to laugh about Trump and Kim Jong Un but they are forgetting that Trump did what no other POTUS was able to do. That was to have an open dialog with him that lessened the thread of the rouge nation. 

Trust me, I'm not laughing about Trump's love for Kim Jong Un

5 minutes ago, Archie said:

Trump is an idiot, I get it, but I won't deny that he did good things. Had Obama or any other POTUS accomplished what Trump did, you and the MSM would be gushing about it forever.  

Every president was able to do have an open dialog with him.  Trump was merely the only one that chose to do so.   

• Thanks 1