2023 MLB (non-Tigers) catch all thread

Tigeraholic1

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I know you’re disappointed we let him go, but you’ll just have to get used to the idea that Trayce Thompson is gone for good and he’s never coming back.

I'm not disappointed.  Water will find its level.  There's a reason he was so readily available last year.

18 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

Paredes and The Rays are 8-0. You can only beat who you play, but they opened with Det, Wash, Oakland, so that helped.

And we opened against the Rays, Astros, and Red Sox, and will face the Blue Jays, Giants, Guardians, Orioles, Brewers, and then Orioles again to wind up the month. No rest for the weary.

27 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Not only are the Rays 8-0 but they won every game by 4 or more runs, that is just insane. I have to believe there haven't been many instances in MLB history where a team has won that many games in a row by that much runs. 

A very good team playing against 3 shitty teams.  Perfect storm 

White Sox fans are just the worst! I know every fan base has bad apples but they seem to have more than everybody else, been to probably a dozen games there and every time I witnessed some sorta incident. Stopped wearing Tigers gear when I went just to try to avoid any said incidents. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

Don't want this to turn into a political debate about our Healthcare system, just wanted to post this cause I thought it was an awesome gesture by the Dodgers and I hope Toles gets the help he needs. I remember back when there were talks of us trading Kinsler to the Dodgers his name was one of the prospects that was speculated.

• Like 2