2023 MLB (non-Tigers) catch all thread

Tigeraholic1

10 hours ago, 1776 said:

I would be shocked, shocked I tell you, if the Tigers ever had the least bit of interest in Ohtani. And I’m good with that. 

Once upon a time, I had interest in Kathy Ireland.

• Thanks 1

To me, the most interesting thing to watch will be how Baseball wiggles out of this scandal of their own making unscathed and without punishing Shohei Ohtani, the golden goose on which the entire future of the game resides; and whether they can sell the sacrifice of one Ippei Mizuhara, a complete nobody, as the only remedy necessary to completely cleanse the game of any perceived stench arising from dirty gambling, while maintaining the sweet aroma of clean gaming.

I would not … ahem … bet against Baseball on pulling this off.

11 hours ago, chasfh said:

To me, the most interesting thing to watch will be how Baseball wiggles out of this scandal of their own making unscathed and without punishing Shohei Ohtani, the golden goose on which the entire future of the game resides; and whether they can sell the sacrifice of one Ippei Mizuhara, a complete nobody, as the only remedy necessary to completely cleanse the game of any perceived stench arising from dirty gambling, while maintaining the sweet aroma of clean gaming.

I would not … ahem … bet against Baseball on pulling this off.

Whatever they do, Rob Manfred will **** it up.   Somehow, someway.   Dude's a disaster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

File under "Spring Training Stats Don't Matter":

Eric Haase doesn't make Brewers roster after a 1.333 OPS Spring Training.

And every other team in MLB passed on him as he cleared waivers.

Edited by Tenacious D