05/04/2023 1:10 pm EDT New York Mets vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

1 hour ago, RatkoVarda said:

they are going to STL this weekend, and the Cards are having a historically bad start. Their starting pitching is horrific. they could be another team that might be interested in a deal now for a SP, not later.

And because it’s baseball, because we all know how baseball works, don’t abandon the ship if we get swept …

2 hours ago, theroundsquare said:

I tend to think we could get more for Eduardo by trading him sooner rather than later.  A starting pitcher is one of the biggest difference-makers for a team in contention or trying to move from the edge of contention into the race.  An earlier trade results in more starts for the new team.  Obviously you have to have a willing partner, but if I'm in Harris' shoes, I am opening up shop sooner rather than later.

Tell Houston that Seattle wants him. I'm not sure why teams don't blackmail other teams like this, play them against each other.

4 hours ago, Fat Bastard said:

Great pitching performance,good form continues.

And sorry if I missed an introduction thread?But anyway,long time Tigers fan even though from NC as I played football at Mercyhurst and therefore saw a ton of Seawolves games there in Erie.

Teacher by trade and will go ahead and say it haha:Am also a Tar Heels and Redskins(Yes I still call them that) fan.

Thanks!

What part of NC? 

While the sky may be Carolina Blue. I'm still a Wahoo fan. Might consider following HTTR when the sale goes thru...I've followed them since the Hog years.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Is this true?

OK, just for grins, ...

2-14 extrapolated over 35 games is 4-31.  Yikes!

11-3 extrapolated over the rest of the 127 games is 100-27.  Gadzooks!

Is there an option to just take the 104-58 now?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

What part of NC? 

While the sky may be Carolina Blue. I'm still a Wahoo fan. Might consider following HTTR when the sale goes thru...I've followed them since the Hog years.

Near Winston-Salem. And yeah I think sale is going to go through fine, just nothing is easy when Dan Snyder is involved.

• Like 1