Lions schedule and NFL predictions

TP_Fan

If that MNF game is true I think it shows that it is more due to the Lions than anything cause although the Raiders have a loyal fanbase I think it has died down a bit since they moved to LV, not to mention they weren't in the Cowboys Packers, Steelers or Brady team to begin with so they weren't the type of team you can just stick on MNF unless they are playing a quality opponent.

27 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

That would be a nice start to the schedule, we'd get KC at arguably the best time, games you should win against ATL, GB and Carolina and most importantly we'd get to possibly settle the all important Seattle debate early!

I think Atlanta will be better than a lot of people expect this year. They seem to be building something over there, although we should certainly be ahead of them in that build, especially early in the season.

We also always seem to play bizarre and close games against them. The Stafford comeback after Gurley accidentally scored, the clock runoff game, the game in London where a delay of game penalty gave Prater two tries at winning it as time expired... Even 2021 was a game that came down to the final minute as Tim Boyle tried to lead us to a comeback win.

Who will have more APYs in that game? Bijan or Gibbs?

13 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Week 7 would be a good week to have a BYE since they get Williams back and will have an extra week to get him integrated into the offense. 

I think I read that the suspension bars him from team facilities for the first three weeks of the regular season, but that he can still participate in training camp and the preseason, and can request permission from the NFL to resume workouts and meetings in team facilities at week four.

Between training camp, preseason, and weeks 4-6, I don’t think he should need a significant transition period.

I guess you don't know for sure how teams are going to look but at first glance going by expectations the slate of MNF games looks alot better this year than it did last year. Last year if felt like most of the games were either lopsided or between two bad teams. Didn't feel like many were your typical Prime Time game that you think of. 

1 minute ago, Jason_R said:

Looks like four in prime time not including thanksgiving and a couple that could be flexed. 

The NFL is all in on Dan Campbell. 

Yep, also be interesting to see if we get any of those 4:25 national games. If you go by ratings last year those games were actually watched more than the prime time games.