06/09/2023 6:40 pm EDT Arizona Diamondbacks vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

5028262020.gif  5986811968.gif

Arizona Diamondbacks vs Detroit Tigers

Watch:  Tigers - Bally Sports Detroit, D-backs - Bally Sports Arizona, National - MLBN (out-of-market only)
Listen:  Tigers - 97.1 The Ticket, D-backs - ESPN Phoenix 620, KQMR Latino Mix 100.3 FM

featured_sad-tiger_37398.jpg

3 hours ago, casimir said:

Taylor Swift concert next door tonight.  If you're going to the game, leave early to get there on time, and drive a Brinks truck to pay for parking.

My neighbor works downtown and I was just talking to her and asked her if it was crazy down there and she said it was pretty nuts, she said parking was a $100 or more everywhere she drove by. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Christian said:

I can't help but wonder why they have Maton batting clean up.

He's tied for the team lead with six homeruns and is third with twenty one RBI's.

Doesn't look too bad, then I looked at his batting average.

Pathetic!

Not my idea of a cleanup batter.

Hinch is playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers. The problem is his chess set only has pawns.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, casimir said:

Taylor Swift concert next door tonight.  If you're going to the game, leave early to get there on time, and drive a Brinks truck to pay for parking.

she played soldier field over the weekend and hotels were 98% full.  it was the biggest weekend for hotels in chicago in decades.

54 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

My neighbor works downtown and I was just talking to her and asked her if it was crazy down there and she said it was pretty nuts, she said parking was a $100 or more everywhere she drove by. 

My wife and daughter are going to the concert and they report a lot of mini skirts and cowboy hats if anyone is into that sort of thing

4 minutes ago, Dave Christian said:

He must have read my post.😂

Middle-middle FB at 93. That is what you are supposed to do with it!

image.png.152f69dd8649d487674de783b1f9d9d6.png

Unfortunately Lorenzen threw pretty much the same pitch to Carroll and he hit his even better.

Edited by gehringer_2

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Middle-middle FB at 93. That is what you are supposed to do with it!

image.png.152f69dd8649d487674de783b1f9d9d6.png

Unfortunately Lorenzen threw pretty much the same pitch to Carroll and he hit his even better.

Statcast says it was hit at 111.9 so a true missile, unfortunately only a 13* launch angle which is why it was a single and not in the LF bleachers.