Training Camp and Preseason Games

TP_Fan

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

So, Did Jaymo, on that 11 yard catch, get up and kind of signaled the first down thing when he was at least 4 yards short? 

Yeah... yeah he did. I'm really trying not to overreact on little things like this... but still... that's just silly thing to do.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Sucks to see two big drops by Laporta and Williams on a positive note Gibbs looks good and he appears bigger to me than he did in college. Not gonna be mistaken for Derrick Henry or anything but he doesn't look noticeably small like I thought he might on an NFL field. 

What is it with Lions Tight Ends and dropped passes lol

3 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

What is it with Lions Tight Ends and dropped passes lol

Funny, but after Hock left, our TEs played very well.............I didn't think it was a weakness going in,  but maybe Sudfeld isn't throwing it with any real zip to it and expecting a harder pass, it's hard to catch it.   I don't know, but that was some dreadful QB play.   Mich Cardinal is right, Teddy's agent has to be kicking himself a bit 

Edited by Motor City Sonics

12 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Weather woman has taken over the screen. Just repeating the same thing over and over....

It's a Tornado Warning, dude.     That's potentially life-saving stuff there.     If stations don't cover this they can lose their license or face a serious fine.   This is just pre-season football here.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

It's a Tornado Warning, dude.     That's potentially life-saving stuff there.     If stations don't cover this they can lose their license or face a serious fine.   This is just pre-season football here.  

Scrolling on the screen is good enough. No reason to interrupt the programming. I bet if it were a bachelor show it wouldn't have been interrupted. 😆

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I don’t think it was sold out, but attendance was better (even late in the game) than many games I saw in 2021. Better than Vikings and Cardinals that year for sure. Probably on par with the Jaguars game last year.

I heard the announcer say a few times that there were 60k fans there. Hard to believe, for an exhibition game.