Training Camp and Preseason Games

TP_Fan

Are you ****ing kidding me??? Our brand new, revamped secondary starts with two of our newly acquired players likely out for an extended amount of time. Can't we ever catch a real ****ing break in this town and as a fanbase? I certainly hope CJ's injury isn't that bad and that he's alright and won't miss the entire season. Get well soon CJ and Emmanuel!

Just got the Gardner-Johnson news. Seems like a season ender based on the reports (couldn't put pressure on leg, carted off, non-contract injury). They have depth at the position but this is a big blow. You're up Brian Branch.

Edited by NYLion

5 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Are you ****ing kidding me??? Our brand new, revamped secondary starts with two of our newly acquired players likely out for an extended amount of time. Can't we ever catch a real ****ing break in this town and as a fanbase? I certainly hope CJ's injury isn't that bad and that he's alright and won't miss the entire season. Get well soon CJ and Emmanuel!

On the Moseley front:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I like to hear that news, I think. Does back in Allen Park mean he'll be participating and practicing at camp?

If I had to guess, his team of rehabbers wherever he lives wanted another week with him to get to a better stopping point and he'll transition to Lions staff rehab at the end of the week. I'm sure his rehab won't just abruptly end when he reports to camp.