Week Two: Seattle Seahawks (0-1) @ Detroit Lions (1-0)

MichiganCardinal

2 hours ago, RedRamage said:

So you're saying that if the Lions win we need to put an asterisk next to this game?

Asterisks don’t exist in the NFL.  They are figments of the imagination of TV talking heads and internet pundits.   

You win or your lose.  That’s it. 

Edited by Hongbit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Asterisks don’t exist in the NFL.  They are figments of the imagination of TV talking heads and internet pundits.   

You win or your lose.  That’s it. 

Exactly. Was there an * last season when SF ran out of QBs in the NFC Championship game? That position is a bit more important than a receiver.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

FOX. Paying for games is only a TNF thing for now.

I just read something on the internet that showed a preview for this game and said in local markets you have to watch on NFL+ for 14.99 a month.       And we all know that if it's on the internet that it's true.    It's these ****ing serpent people, isn't it?   Soooo greedy. 

Sorry, sometimes I miss typing G because my left index finer has almost no feeling.  

Edited by Motor City Sonics

2 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

It’s crazy to me that Decker played as well as he did in the second half against KC while injured significantly enough to be potentially out of a game ten days later.

Yes, since he finished against KC I just assumed they were resting him. I’ll still be a bit surprised if he doesn’t start. 

3 hours ago, TP_Fan said:

And paschal got injured at practice and there is a chance he will be out for a bit. He can’t stay healthy.

Injuries in practice. The worst of anything. Once the season starts what’s the point of any hitting during the week?  

Our 2nd round picks always suck. So we aren't allowed to have productive 2nd rounders.