Week Two: Seattle Seahawks (0-1) @ Detroit Lions (1-0)

MichiganCardinal

20 hours ago, lordstanley said:

Wear a ski mask if you want,  but if you’re going to the game don’t put it on until you get to the parking lot. Last thing you want to be wearing when you stop at a gas station 7 miles from Ford Field to run in to grab a bag of chips and a Coke. 

I heard they can't get into Ford Field wearing a ski mask. Gotta wait until they pass security...

11 minutes ago, buddha said:

nelson at left tackle is terrifying.

Definitely true but I feel that he's going to be terrifying at RT too but atleast at LT everybody else on the line is in their comfort zones. I'm just worried that moving Sewell to the left he could struggle(by struggle I mean not play as well as he has been on the right side) and then you'd still have the massive downgrade on the right side by taking Sewell away from there.  

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Definitely true but I feel that he's going to be terrifying at RT too but atleast at LT everybody else on the line is in their comfort zones. I'm just worried that moving Sewell to the left he could struggle(by struggle I mean not play as well as he has been on the right side) and then you'd still have the massive downgrade on the right side by taking Sewell away from there.  

vatai to rt

glasgow to rg

sewell to lt

Just now, buddha said:

vatai to rt

glasgow to rg

sewell to lt

Forgot about Big V being able to play RT, in that case then yeah this would probably be better but even so I just worry about messing with a good thing. V looked great at RG as did everybody else on the line, if we just replace the LT yeah we take a massive downgrade there but maybe they could set up some schemes to not expose him too much and we still could play to the strength of the right side. IDK it hurts either way, I'm just trying to think of what mitigates the damage the best. 

3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

The problem is that you don't want someone playing so crappy at LT that Goff gets knocked out for the rest of the season.

IMO.