Week Ten: Detroit Lions (6-2) @ Los Angeles Chargers (4-4)

MichiganCardinal

Barring certain circumstances(FG gives you the win or puts you up two possessions late etc.) you should always go for it on 4th down at the 1. Even if you don't get it chances are you are going to get the ball back at midfield cause teams tend to go into a shell when they are pinned back and more times than not punt on that first set or 2 of downs. 

I don't see it as much from him anymore but I hated when Romo would basically try to play smartest guy in the room and predict what the play was going to be presnap. That's fine if you want to break it down post play but I don't want to see you telling me what they are thinking or doing before the play happens. 

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

I don't see it as much from him anymore but I hated when Romo would basically try to play smartest guy in the room and predict what the play was going to be presnap. That's fine if you want to break it down post play but I don't want to see you telling me what they are thinking or doing before the play happens. 

That was it. When he first came on the scene, his accuracy was scary good. And then he lost that touch and it was like he didn’t know how to commentate without that insight.

Just now, lordstanley said:

I think he is almost overdoing it with the gushing over the Lions. I mean it is nice to hear, but he is making them sound unstoppable. 

Well, they kind of are...........even with the goal-line stand, they got it down there.    They're destroying them. 

Then in the 2nd half, they'll use Montgomery to wear them down.  

What a tandem to have (when healthy).