Dem implosion

ewsieg

On 11/20/2021 at 2:01 PM, Archie said:

Election security is not voter suppresion. Nobody is being told they can't vote and polls are open longer. Its funny the democrats talk about wanting to save democracy but nothing will destroy it faster than elections with no integrity.

Democrats want 100% mail in ballots, with no controls in place to know who voted or how many times they voted. They managed to get the worst two candidates to the WH elected by that system so they want to continue it.

The democrats say election laws are racist because people of color don't have ID, can't afford ID or don't know how to get an ID. What's bad is democrats actually think so little of people of color. 

You have no evidence of widespread voter fraud. None! For you to suggest "how many times they voted" shows clear and defined ignorance of how votes are tallied and how municipal and county clerks do their jobs. You aren't allowed to use phrases like "how many time they voted" when you can't produce any evidence of widespread mail in or absentee voter fraud. Try again there, only next time, come armed with research.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

You have no evidence of widespread voter fraud. None! For you to suggest "how many times they voted" shows clear and defined ignorance of how votes are tallied and how municipal and county clerks do their jobs. You aren't allowed to use phrases like "how many time they voted" when you can't produce any evidence of widespread mail in or absentee voter fraud. Try again there, only next time, come armed with research.

I can say anything I want but thank you for your concern.  Many areas, especially in Michigan did not check signatures in mail in voting.  You can't prove anyone voted just once any more than I can prove they voted more than one.  Fact is the controls were very loose.  If mail in voting continues then there needs to be rules in place to prove who filled out the ballot and who's ballot it actually is.    If Trump won and the election was ran the same way you would be beside yourself over the same issues.  Election security and integrity is paramount in our democracy.

33 minutes ago, Archie said:

I can say anything I want but thank you for your concern.  Many areas, especially in Michigan did not check signatures in mail in voting.  You can't prove anyone voted just once any more than I can prove they voted more than one.  Fact is the controls were very loose.  If mail in voting continues then there needs to be rules in place to prove who filled out the ballot and who's ballot it actually is.    If Trump won and the election was ran the same way you would be beside yourself over the same issues.  Election security and integrity is paramount in our democracy.

I agree that if Trump won, Democrats would have had similar concerns and there would have been lawsuits while the Republicans would have been just fine with it.  The difference is Trump didn't just express concerns and file lawsuits.  He flat out said that the election was stolen and pushed baseless conspiracy theories as supposed proof.  His lack of respect for our country and democracy is unforgivable.  

• Thanks 1

I love how we allow trumpers on this board to swap out reality for hypotheticals when it suits them.  Reality is that Dems and AL Gore did nothing like what Trump did no matter what people argue would have happened in a hypothetical.

Dems have NEVER done what Trump and the Republicans did and saying "they woulda!" Is nothing but a baseless opinion counter to their history. 

Fucking hypothetical in this forum are ridiculous.  Especially coming from Mr only deals in facts which hypotheticals aren't facts so that's a lie 

Edited by pfife

5 hours ago, Archie said:

I can say anything I want but thank you for your concern.  Many areas, especially in Michigan did not check signatures in mail in voting.  You can't prove anyone voted just once any more than I can prove they voted more than one.  Fact is the controls were very loose.  If mail in voting continues then there needs to be rules in place to prove who filled out the ballot and who's ballot it actually is.    If Trump won and the election was ran the same way you would be beside yourself over the same issues.  Election security and integrity is paramount in our 

Google burden of proof chief

Do some research 

Edited by pfife

You can't prove anyone voted just once any more than I can prove they voted more than one. 

This is an actual argument made on this forum.  Because  if we can't prove legality to a trumper it must have been illegality.   Nevermind the fact that it's the trumpers responsibility to back up his accusation of illegality, which of course he doesn't.      But he doesn't have to because you can't prove you didn't cheat.  Apparently not innocent until proven guilty, but precisely the opposite - guilty until proven innocent. 

What a crock.  There as a time where both sides would have laughed this nonsense up out the forum.  Guilty until proven innocent was universally shunned here.

Edited by pfife

And over and over again when in a court of law, the “allegations” of fraud turned out to be baseless. Over and over again the loud talk outside the courtroom got weaker and quieter inside, with timid admissions that no, they had nothing in terms of evidence of fraud. If it had ended there, it would have been bad enough, but instead the majority of the Republicans still continue to lie about voting fraud. None of them have shred of honor. They are thoroughly dishonest people and should be scorned and shown the door at the next election. That shows they do not believe in the rule of law. Instead people like Archie parrot the lies and will keep them in office. No shame. None.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Archie said:

(or what does the signature matter? There is one voter log per precinct and once your vote is tallied your name is crossed off for that election. Signature or not multiple voters cannot vote as the same person nor the same person vote multiple times as themselves. OTOH, if people are stealing other people' ID it's not going to take very long for people to notice the scam when the correct people show up to vote and can't (or absentees show up for people that have already voted). The only way lack of ID verification matters would be if you have people setting out to vote in place of people on the roles where there is some intelligence work done to identify them as non-voters. That's going to be a large expensive undertaking that again, seems unlikely to fly under the radar of the poll workers.  

Edited by gehringer_2