Dem implosion

ewsieg

3 hours ago, Archie said:

If you live in Canada why would care about our border?  You don't have to deal with these people or have them dumped in your area in the middle of the night.  Are you an American Citizen?

Ordinarily I wouldn't care about your southern border at all but your government's shameful performance from 2017 to 2020 landed you on the world stage whether you like it or not.

1 hour ago, Jim Cowan said:

Ordinarily I wouldn't care about your southern border at all but your government's shameful performance from 2017 to 2020 landed you on the world stage whether you like it or not.

I just wondered.  No offense intended and I apologize if you took it that way.

3 hours ago, pfife said:

Hashtag the economy 

Hurry someone interview a republican about the economy.   Dipshits

Since we have trying to return from a worldwide pandemic that closed down a good portion of the country and put millions out of work I would expect this.  This is natural progression of reopening the country and economy and jobs should be added each month until we get back to normal if we can.  Its not anything that could be credited to Biden for creating jobs but they will surely take credit for it.as any politician would.

• Like 1

It's the difference between politicians doing things for their voters vs playing a part in an overall Us vs Them narrative.  The quacks are not concerned with actually doing anything. They just want to act out on a stage and be theatrical with the goal of winning the next election, whether it's 2022 or 2024.  McConnell sees this as something they can sell their voters to ensure they win.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

It’s no wonder why many of the few sane left in the GOP aren’t running for re-election. 

On this front as well:

Sununu was the prize get this cycle for Rs. In a cycle that looks great for Rs taking control.

But I get it... he's a damn good politician in an executive role and, like the rest of us, probably sees how dysfunctional the Senate is and how, functionally, his only job will be to vote how McConnell tells him to vote 

Why give up a good job for that? No wonder the Sean Parnells, Mo Brooks' and Hershey Walkers are likely shoo ins... the normal sane people don't want any part of it.

11 hours ago, oblong said:

It's the difference between politicians doing things for their voters vs playing a part in an overall Us vs Them narrative.  The quacks are not concerned with actually doing anything. They just want to act out on a stage and be theatrical with the goal of winning the next election, whether it's 2022 or 2024.  McConnell sees this as something they can sell their voters to ensure they win.  

I bet you were Ok with it when the dems were running impeachment hearings based on false information, pushing a fake dossier and holding up budget votes.  Its no longer about the people or the country. Its about party and power and its one thing the dems do better.

Edited by Archie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Archie said:

I bet you were Ok with it when the dems were running impeachment hearings based on false information, pushing a fake dossier and holding up budget votes.  Its no longer about the people or the country. Its about party and power and its one thing the dems do better.

The poor innocent Republicans, lol

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Archie said:

I bet you were ok when Newt Gingrich and Dick Armey did it over lying about a BJ. By the way, the same Newt Gingrich who cheated on his wife and slept around while in office.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

His post was amusing.  It's funny when people suggest that their party is more upright than the other party.  "Dems do corruption better" 😃 

Maybe you do not notice because I think you align with that party (which I honestly do not care about), but that is ALL the dem party has been doing the past 10-12 years...what you are suggesting about being more upright etc.

I really do not want to get into a conversation about the good/bad of each party, but being a republican on the internet is a fruitless waste of time and it can be frustrating sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Maybe you do not notice because I think you align with that party (which I honestly do not care about), but that is ALL the dem party has been doing the past 10-12 years...what you are suggesting about being more upright etc.

I really do not want to get into a conversation about the good/bad of each party, but being a republican on the internet is a fruitless waste of time and it can be frustrating sometimes.

More funny stuff.  I think both parties are led by self serving phonies and I think politicians generally tend to be insufferable narcissists.  It's funny when people pretend that their party has some kind of moral or ethical superiority over the other when morals and ethics are not the goal of either party.  The Republicans are just a little funnier because they whine so much about being victims.  

Edited by Tiger337

5 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

More funny stuff.  I think both parties are led by self serving phonies and I think politicians generally tend to be insufferable narcissists.  It's funny when people pretend that their party has some kind of moral or ethical superiority over the other when morals and ethics are not the goal of either party.  The Republicans are just a little funnier because they whine so much about being victims.  

I was not trying to be funny, but real.  Oh well.

5 hours ago, John_Brian_K said:

They're all fine people. 

5 hours ago, John_Brian_K said:

we all make our choices man

• Like 2