NFC Divisional Round: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-8) @ Detroit Lions (13-5)

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

"Kelly Stafford says her 5-year-old daughter “started crying on the field” over the treatment their family received from some fans at Ford Field before the Rams-Lions wild-card playoff game Sunday night.

On Tuesday’s edition of her weekly podcast, the wife of Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford said she and their four daughters — ages 3 to 6 — were subjected to loud boos from the stands as they tried to navigate their way between sidelines on the field before the game.

“I had to explain to two of my daughters. Hunter started crying on the field,” Kelly Stafford said. “Listen, this is not everybody. This is the fans that are the loudest. ... But that’s sports.

“But I will say one thing — we’re not playing the game. My girls and I are not playing the game. And I know my girls are not getting booed. I am. And I can handle it. But when I have my girls next to me there’s something to be said about maybe not.”

I don't think she is able to handle it. 

That's like parents who take their 8 year old to the concert of some old '80s or '90s rocker and then complain that the spectators are swearing or smoking weed. Fans who have big money and waited for 30 years are supposed to smile politely and golf swap so her children won't tear up?

21 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

That's like parents who take their 8 year old to the concert of some old '80s or '90s rocker and then complain that the spectators are swearing or smoking weed. Fans who have big money and waited for 30 years are supposed to smile politely and golf swap so her children won't tear up?

For Michigan's National Championship, my table was seated next to a couple who brought their young (10ish) daughter. The entire time all she did was talk to her friend on the phone complaining about how loud it was and watch TikToks.

The only thought I had...... find a damn babysitter!!!

They left at halftime.

14 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Goff has one of the lowest pressure to sack rates in the NFL. Only Allen and Mahomes are lower. That is absolutely crazy considering Goff has no mobility at all. He has scrambled a total of 7 times all year. That's right, 7. His ability to hang in the pocket and not take sacks is really underrated. 

JG is pretty quick to get rid of the ball when pressure comes. We’ve seen him drive the ball toward a RB feet numerous times or Chuck it out of bounds to avoid a sack. Occasionally too close for comfort. 🫤

Pat McAfee was the only sports media guy who didn't write Campbell off after that presser. Everyone else thought they were real clever sh*tting on him. Max Kellerman looks particularly douchey in retrospect, but that's to be expected from him.

I don't think we'll be seeing Charles Harris or Tracy Walker in a Lions uniform ever again. Charles Harris was such a disappointment all season long. They signed him, and did sign or draft another DE, with the intent that he would bookend Hutch and be the other guy to get after the QB. Boy was he a flop this season.

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Brock Wright is +5000 to score the first TD. I am semi-tempted to make that bet. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they use a two TE set in the redzone or at the goal line and Wright catches one down there.

5000 to 1? Can you bet just a buck?