Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-russia-probe-durham-report/index.html

He also said the FBI had no reason to launch the investigation. That confirms it was a political witch hunt. The FBI should not be a political organization and investigate real crimes like the 51 intel officials that interfered with the last election by lying about Biden laptop

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Nah, it sounds more like we need to ban complete dumbasses with no grasp of basic logic from the forum.  

That would make this place boring for me. There wouldn't be many people left for me to talk politics with.

Edited by Archie

Yep, a big nothing burger. Just like the numerous Clinton investigations, Obama's tan suits and Biden's laptop.

So when do we get to serous stuff like Mrs Kushner's deals with China and her husbands $ Billion deals with Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Trump's kickbacks from the LIV Golf flop..

6 minutes ago, romad1 said:

My brain just exploded at the exceedingly gross notion of a geriatric, hair died Rudy G being that sexually predatory.

Setting aside all the absolutely gross, borderline definitely NSFW stuff alleged, apparently Dunphy claims that Giuliani told her that he was selling off pardons for $2mil a pop, and splitting the proceeds with Trump.

Possibly the least surprising thing I've ever heard. If anything, surprised the number wasn't higher lol

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Setting aside all the absolutely gross, borderline definitely NSFW stuff alleged, apparently Dunphy claims that Giuliani told her that Trump was selling pardons for $2mil a pop.

Possibly the least surprising thing I've ever heard

I am not surprised they were Selling pardons.