Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

46 minutes ago, Archie said:

Democrats thought a Trump whistle-blower was one of the most important and protected person in the US. Now they and many of you think its a farce when they are coming out against the Biden crime and corruption family.

You don't really need a whistle blower for Trump, because he is so obviously corrupt and criminal and has been for over 40 years.  It would be comical if so many didn't fall for it.  I have no idea how you guys have been hoodwinked into thinking he's a poor innocent victim.     

On 5/22/2023 at 1:21 PM, CMRivdogs said:

Still waiting for Stan/Archie or whatever he calls himself this month to explain Trump's daughter's China deals and her husband's multi billion $$ Middle East deals. And how Biden's sons's deals are somehow worse

Ivanka's China stuff is an actual non-story, but it was legitimate for the media to dig into, which they did.

The way the media covered the laptop originally, and now the lack of covering anything related to Biden's family and foreign interest seems unreal to me.  That said, what (Joe) Biden appeared to be involved in, based on Hunter's laptop, is old school politics, and now completely accepted.  I feel like people are cool with that type of influence peddling as long as the person is on their side.

I don't understand why the media didn't go as hard on Kushner.  It also is old school politics, but the media loves to talk all things Trump and he's not on the 'right' side so I don't get this.  I hope more than just the media is involved in this.  I'm not saying Kushner did anything technically illegal, but I certainly hope it's being investigated.  Additionally if nothing was done illegal, sounds like a good case study on some new laws that should be implemented.

14 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Won’t stop them from continuing to say it though , will it? No.. it will not.

Agree. It is far less important to actually prove malfeasance than to just loudly allege malfeasance. In the end, all they will remember is the loud allegation.

6 minutes ago, pfife said:

They definitely do favor that.   Trump explicitly said it, and when asked why he supported not defaulting while he was president he said its because he was president then and is not now.

Exactly.

Yet, for whatever reason, Jake Sherman and other members of the "liberal" media continue to do paid PR for McCarthy and Co. Weird.

Edited by mtutiger