Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

8 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Trump was the leading conspirator

So, go get him.

Absolutely. In order for true justice to be done, Trump needs to have to answer** to ALL that occurred before, during, and after Jan 6th.  

(** and by “answer to”, I mean in a court of law)

• Like 2

Two things:

1. The last paragraph is titled PRAYER, which made me laugh when I saw it, but nothing following reads like a religious prayer. Is “PRAYER” an actual non-religious legal term in this case?
  2. As we have learned over and over in the past few years, even if someone is outright indicted, it doesn’t mean they are going to be convicted, especially in a venue friendly to them politically.

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Two things:

1. The last paragraph is titled PRAYER, which made me laugh when I saw it, but nothing following reads like a religious prayer. Is “PRAYER” an actual non-religious legal term in this case?
  2. As we have learned over and over in the past few years, even if someone is outright indicted, it doesn’t mean they are going to be convicted, especially in a venue friendly to them politically.

The movie Mississippi Burning and the book and movie To Kill a Mockingbird come to mind.   Yes, the South has a track record here.  Hopefully it never gets to this point but, eventually the judges in Colombia had to wear masks to try the Narcos; and trials in Northern Ireland went non-jury to keep the IRA (and the protestant Ulster Volunteer Force) from intimidation and reprisals.  

Transgender ‘mother’ appears to feed newborn baby with milky substance he claims secreted from his nipples after taking hormones

Transgender ‘mother’ appears to feed newborn baby with milky substance he claims secreted from his nipples after taking hormones

Trans TikTok user nominal.naomi, who announced on the viral video site that he had begun taking drugs for the purpose of inducing lactation, had posted a new video of himself caring for a baby, and feeding that baby with a bottle filled with what he claims to be "breast milk."

https://thepostmillennial.com/transgender-mother-appears-to-feed-newborn-baby-with-milky-substance-he-claims-secreted-from-his-nipples-after-taking-hormones

1 hour ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/transgender-mother-appears-to-feed-newborn-baby-with-milky-substance-he-claims-secreted-from-his-nipples-after-taking-hormones

If his is true and it probably is then this dude needs mental help and be charged with child endargerment or abuse.

1 hour ago, Jim Cowan said:

The one who needs mental help is the one who posted that in this forum. 

Or the people obsessing over such things who are susceptible to the use of that as propaganda for Putin's attempt to create chaos in the democracies.

22 hours ago, chasfh said:

Two things:

22 hours ago, romad1 said:

The movie Mississippi Burning and the book and movie To Kill a Mockingbird come to mind.   Yes, the South has a track record here.  Hopefully it never gets to this point but, eventually the judges in Colombia had to wear masks to try the Narcos; and trials in Northern Ireland went non-jury to keep the IRA (and the protestant Ulster Volunteer Force) from intimidation and reprisals.  

As far as Chas' second point goes, though I understand the skepticism, I do think he stands a good chance at conviction here. In particular, his whistleblower lawsuit has brought other members of the House and Senate to the brink of legal liability (ie. Paxton making asks of them that would lead to the FBI knocking on their doors) and they aren't interested in that.

Either way, in any one party state, whether it be a GOP one like Texas or a Dem one like Illinois, you are gonna have factions within the party and they aren't always gonna align. Which means that just because Ken P wears the "R" after his name doesn't mean he's universally loved or doesn't have enemies within his party. Particularly given all the criming he has done over the years. 

The combination of these factors just means it's his chickens coming home to roost imo.

• Like 1