Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

9 hours ago, oblong said:

Who acted surprised?  Who are you arguing with here?

When all you’re fed is Fox and Newsmax, you’re led to believe all liberals (aka anyone who doesn’t worship Trump) would like to abolish all prisons and set all criminals free. After all, Trump told us if Biden won, the suburbs would be overrun by violent criminals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

We're going to end up having to put barricades, big concrete ones on the side of roads for events because of situations like this.  It's sad.   So many psychos.   What the hell is wrong with us?   Why do we have so many people like this here?   

God forbid if he crossed state lines! That would just be racist. 

You have nothing to bring up but Jan 6th because nothing is going well in America under the Democrats. 25 people were killed at least during the BLM protest. But where is the effort to lock up the looters, people hunting down folks on social media, etc? 

Must distract from plunging poll numbers and runaway inflation at all cost!!!

I will say that the "state lines" thing is kind of funny.  I have been hearing that a lot and I don't really get it.  I cross the line from Massachusetts to New Hampshire every week without even noticing.  It's not like you're entering a new country.  It usually takes me at least a couple of miles before I get cut off by a big "live free or die" pickup truck with a "stop the steal" bumper sticker.      

10 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There's a little bit of a difference between looting a Target and disrupting the Democratic process and attempting to kill elected officials and take over the government. 

Literally every argument they make comes down to false equivalency and lack of nuance, sprinkled with some whatsboutism. There’s nothing else there. Pay attention and you’ll see it over and over. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Triggerwarning said:

You have nothing to bring up but Jan 6th because nothing is going well in America under the Democrats. 25 people were killed at least during the BLM protest. But where is the effort to lock up the looters, people hunting down folks on social media, etc? 

Must distract from plunging poll numbers and runaway inflation at all cost!!!

shit bro sorry your portfolio sucks so bad, mine's way better now that there's no trump anchor around it

Trump also presided over the worst job numbers in over 100 years, and also presided over the deadliest year on record.   There has been a lot of improvement on the jobs and living front since those dark years.

Edited by pfife

32 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I will say that the "state lines" thing is kind of funny.  I have been hearing that a lot and I don't really get it.  I cross the line from Massachusetts to New Hampshire every week without even noticing.  It's not like you're entering a new country.  It usually takes me at least a couple of miles before I get cut off by a big "live free or die" pickup truck with a "stop the steal" bumper sticker.      

The other thing that's funny about it is how much they are obsessing over this part. It's almost as if they are trying to distract from the fact that what the boy did was, on its face, indefensible.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

The other thing that's funny about it is how much they are obsessing over this part. It's almost as if they are trying to distract from the fact that what the boy did was, on its face, indefensible.

Really because the defense just defended him successfully. Seems pretty defensible by definition.