Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I have two questions for our resident Republican apologists (I know they won’t answer)

1) Define CRT and tell me what states and districts it is actually being taught.

2) When if ever did parents actually have any input into what schools are teaching. And isn’t that is why there are school board elections.

12 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I have two questions for our resident Republican apologists (I know they won’t answer)

1) Define CRT and tell me what states and districts it is actually being taught.

2) When if ever did parents actually have any input into what schools are teaching. And isn’t that is why there are school board elections.

I saw one of the news networks interviewing Virginians yesterday. The Youngkin supporters were listing CRT at the top of their concerns, but no one could explain what it was. The closest thing they got as an answer is someone’s third hand information that a friend of a friend’s daughter was told that white people are bad. 

11 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I saw one of the news networks interviewing Virginians yesterday. The Youngkin supporters were listing CRT at the top of their concerns, but no one could explain what it was. The closest thing they got as an answer is someone’s third hand information that a friend of a friend’s daughter was told that white people are bad. 

The agitprop worked on the goobers.  

The fact that VA is facing the end of Roe V Wade should have agitated the women to vote.  If it doesn't you really have to feel like you are snakebit this cycle. 

3 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I tend to agree, but Youngkin’s main political advisor also works for Ted Cruz. Youngkin is less appalling than Cruz

I have a personal grievance against Youngkin for being Carlysle Group.  They ruined a previous employer while I was in the management and I spoke out about them and got fired.  Lesson learned.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Not a good sign…

I have a feeling a lot of folks have been hoodwinked by the wolf in fleece vest

This is why I don't trust Never Trumpers. They just want a less offensive Trump. Remember, they were pushing these election fraud claims in Pennsylvania in 2012. Romney even supported changes to the electoral college that would have made him the winner. These are the same people that kept pushing Benghazi conspiracies. I suspect there will be low turnout from young voters and lots of complaints how their generation is getting screwed. 

8 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I have a personal grievance against Youngkin for being Carlysle Group.  They ruined a previous employer while I was in the management and I spoke out about them and got fired.  Lesson learned.  

Just wait until he tries to sell Northern Va to either WVa or MD

5 minutes ago, romad1 said:

wouldn't he strip all its assets first?  Or is it pile on a bunch of debt? 

As a good hedge fund he’d sell the assets say goodbye to anything from Fredericksburg north (for now). It’s starting to look like it’s starting to creep into Hanover County.

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

You'll be receiving your first paycheck in the mail from George Soros, and a member of Antifa will be along shortly for your rioting and pillaging orientation. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the provided critical race theory e-course instructed by AOC. 

Wow! Everything just lined up so nicely here...!