Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 hours ago, Archie said:

The worst thing that happened on Jan 6 and nobody talks about it.  An officer fired a gun into an unarmed crowd of people and killed someone.  ...

You mean the fascist fucking scumbag cunt that tried to overthrow our Democracy?

She, and anyone who supports her, can go fuck themselves, and rot in hell for all eternity.

Right?

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

I don’t think “courage” is the operative concept here. Trump could be a coward in this case only if he was afraid to keep the crowd from doing something he didn’t want them to.

exactly. But then again, even in this reading you see his cowardice. He wanted the mob to put him back in power with every fiber of his being, but he still wanted it done without his handprints on it because he was too scared of being caught in failure if it didn't work. And of course the very fact that he was too much a coward to either call off *or* lead his people insured that like everything else he touches, it would just turn into one big F-U.

Edited by gehringer_2

9 hours ago, Archie said:

The worst thing that happened on Jan 6 and nobody talks about it.  An officer fired a gun into an unarmed crowd of people and killed someone.  Actually there were armed people in that crowd but it was other officers.  The police involved in the brianna brown shooting were fired for something similar.  Why was this guy given a free pass and nobody cares?  He knows you don't fire a gun blindly without knowing whats behind the target.

The worst thing that happened today on this forum was this post. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

The worst thing that happened today on this forum was this post. 

I like how shooting someone who is climbing through a broken window and trespassing on federal property despite numerous pleas and demands from authorized officers to protect that property is called “firing into a crowd”. 

11 minutes ago, oblong said:

I like how shooting someone who is climbing through a broken window and trespassing on federal property despite numerous pleas and demands from authorized officers to protect that property is called “firing into a crowd”. 

There is plenty of video from the back of the crowd at the door.  The people were trespassing and vandalizing a federal building.  Is that reason to blindly fire into a crowd?  Why weren't antifa and BLM domestic terrorists shot when they were burning and terrorizing courthouses and other government buildings? I bet you think Kyle Rittenhouse should be charged with murder?  It would fit your double standard.

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

There is plenty of video from the back of the crowd at the door.  The people were trespassing and vandalizing a federal building.  Is that reason to blindly fire into a crowd?  Why weren't antifa and BLM domestic terrorists shot when they were burning and terrorizing courthouses and other government buildings? I bet you think Kyle Rittenhouse should be charged with murder?  It would fit your double standard.

Stan, I believe this country is filled with stupid people that can be easily convinced to believe just about anything

They were attempting to enter part of the Capitol where the VP and Speaker, along with reps and senators. It wasn’t just simple vandalism. They were responsible for the deaths of four police officers (don’t try to bullshit me that the officers who committed suicide shouldn’t count in the total)

If nothing else the Castle Rules that you folks once seriously and joyfully promoted should apply here. They were protecting themselves and others. 

18 minutes ago, Archie said:

Oh come on. This wasn’t just “vandalism” and “trespassing” and you know this. 

3 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

They were attempting to enter part of the Capitol where the VP and Speaker, along with reps and senators. It wasn’t just simple vandalism. They were responsible for the deaths of four police officers (don’t try to bullshit me that the officers who committed suicide shouldn’t count in the total)

If nothing else the Castle Rules that you folks once seriously and joyfully promoted should apply here. They were protecting themselves and others. 

There was only one death. Liberals are trying to pad the stats to make it look worse.

What is the point of discussing or debating this.  Its over and done with.  Nutty Nancy has her faux Jan 6 commission stocked full of Trump haters and the verdict was cast in stone before they even met.  

The more important things are happening today and are effecting all of us.  The US supply chain is collapsing, inflation is getting worse and cost of goods is soaring, there's yet another caravan of people marching toward the southern boarder to go along with the record number this year of illegals that were detained or made it into the country, we have hundreds of Americans stranded in Afghanistan and Iran is that much closer to a nuclear weapon.  I would thing you would be more worried about what is happening today that will negatively impact you and your families.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Archie said:

I would thing you would be more worried about what is happening today that will negatively impact you and your families.

You realize that people are complex enough to be able to worry about issues with the supply chain or foreign policy concerns or whatnot while still being alarmed about what happened on January 6th right?

51 minutes ago, Archie said:

She got what she deserved. More should have suffered the same fate. And Kyle Rittenhouse should be charged with murder.  Only an idiot would think otherwise. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oblong said:

She got what she deserved. More should have suffered the same fate. And Kyle Rittenhouse should be charged with murder.  Only an idiot would think otherwise. 

Only an idiot would convict Rittenhouse after seeing the video.  Everyone, even liberals, have right to defend themselves.

If Ashley Babbit deserved to die then you must think all the people illegally crossing our border deserve the same fate.  They are a far greater threat to our country and democracy than Babbit was.  Or is it you think all Trump supporters deserve to die?  If that's the case you're a special one!

Edited by Archie
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

You realize that people are complex enough to be able to worry about issues with the supply chain or foreign policy concerns or whatnot while still being alarmed about what happened on January 6th right?

Except nothing much happened on Jan 6.  The democrats are sensationalizing it for their own good. Even one person here is trying to say it caused more deaths than there really was.  Sensationalism and lies.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edman85 said:

The "there was only one death" line was the coup de Gras. We have a full fledged troll on our hands folks!

No shit. 

Personally, I have an expectation of zero deaths or property damage during the Certification of an Election. But maybe my standards are just too high 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

No shit. 

Personally, I have an expectation of zero deaths or property damage during the Certification of an Election. But maybe my standards are just too high 

you're all a bunch of pansies....In India they wouldn't even both to count the vote if people weren't interested enough to start killing each other over it....

2 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

Forget about defunding the police, Trumpublicans want to do away with them all together 

seems like it's ok for Republicans to pal around with terrorists.   Of course, another Republican standard that doesn't apply to Republicans.