Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

6 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

He's the mess that needs to be cleaned up.

In any event he's definitely fueling the fire of the lunacy by taking the guard rails off social media platforms.  His reason:  he's rich and (therefore) should control speech in the public square. 

1 hour ago, Edman85 said:

Bringing the Garko thing over here. He is a fan of MTG and the like...

Ah.

Well, look, I would guess that several white American players and coaches in MLB would do more than just follow MTG. It’s what it is, so what’re ya gonna do? Not great, but at least he doesn’t shit-post. 

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Ah.

Well, look, I would guess that several white American players and coaches in MLB would do more than just follow MTG. It’s what it is, so what’re ya gonna do? Not great, but at least he doesn’t shit-post. 

I'm starting to find that there is a direct, provable issue for a mind that lacks empathy and awareness of divergent views and lack of intellectual discernment.   

The damage to the MAGA brand was like the rudder being damaged on the Bismarck.  The Liz Cheney brand seems to be doing pretty well. 

The Johnny Horton song was always a road trip favorite.  Meanwhile, if you have not...you should watch the movie from the 1950s.  I watched it on Youtube with my son the a while back.   The Kenneth More character is the quintessential ultra refined British wartime stiff-upper-lip through all manner of suffering and strain.  Dayna Wynter as his aide is a smoke show.  He of course asks her out for dinner at the end because who doesn't inappropriately date their female underling in the 1950s?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054310/

Bismarck.jpg

Now that the Republicans and their media have had the night to digest this all, I would guess that today's the day the avalanche of fraud claims is going to start rolling down the mountain, isn't it? Because what are their alternatives otherwise? The only two alternatives I can imagine at the moment are either publicly concede or go into seclusion.

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Now that the Republicans and their media have had the night to digest this all, I would guess that today's the day the avalanche of fraud claims is going to start rolling down the mountain, isn't it? Because what are their alternatives otherwise? The only two alternatives I can imagine at the moment are either publicly concede or go into seclusion.

I’m being cautiously optimistic that people will just roll their eyes this time. And without the divider in chief personally on the ballot, things will be transition relatively smoothly.

4 minutes ago, ben9753 said:

I’m being cautiously optimistic that people will just roll their eyes this time. And without the divider in chief personally on the ballot, things will be transition relatively smoothly.

I agree.   

After all we've seen, mocking the reporter, grab them by the pussy, muslim bans, multiple impeachments, Jan 6.... this is the data point the GOP needs to finally tell him to go fuck off.