Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

7 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Ahh, cool, nothing to see here... just the 45th President having dinner with a literal neo-Nazi

I have to be fully honest. I know Trump is running again for President. I know he was dangerously close to winning re-election and could very well win in 2024. I know that hanging out with the likes of Nick Fuentes is disturbing and repugnant.

That said, I can't help but laugh at this fool. I really get a guteral laugh going when I read shit like this. Trump tries so hard to portray himself as a tough guy and a strongman, but his smallness, weakness and buffoonery are truly comical at this point. His flailing and desperation are at an all time high.

To have dinner with Nick Fuentes, a literal Nazi, and then deny it, is so on brand Trump it's hilarious.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I have to be fully honest. I know Trump is running again for President. I know he was dangerously close to winning re-election and could very well win in 2024. I know that hanging out with the likes of Nick Fuentes is disturbing and repugnant.

That said, I can't help but laugh at this fool. I really get a guteral laugh going when I read shit like this. Trump tries so hard to portray himself as a tough guy and a strongman, but his smallness, weakness and buffoonery are truly comical at this point. His flailing and desperation are at an all time high.

To have dinner with Nick Fuentes, a literal Nazi, and then deny it, is so on brand Trump it's hilarious.

No doubt, its like Veep in real life...

10 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Ahh right, staffing issue.

Give me a ****ing break.

I interpret the tweet not as blaming staffing for this gaffe so much as asserting how loosey-goosey everything about Trump living in MAL is, and that its attendant lack of proper hiring of staff and vetting of guests are symptoms that lead to situations like this.

Of course, the tweet also labors under the conceit that, were vetting and staffing both up to snuff, Trump would never have hosted Fuentes in the first place which, in the most generous way I can put this, I’m not so sure would have been the case.

9 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Stephen Miller is very sad that he didn't get an invite...

Apropos of nothing, it would be so fun if the not-properly-vetted staff screwed up an invitation to Stephen Miller to attend one of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago spyfest shindigs, and Stephanie Miller showed up instead.

In his 2019 remarks at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Walker described his son as a "smart kid" who was "book-wise, extremely smart-streetwise, dumb as a brick."

Herschel Walker should never, ever, describe anyone else as dumb as a brick. In-fact, it's an insult to bricks to compare them to a nimrod and dolt like Herschel Walker.