Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

here we go

Warnock holds narrow lead over Walker in runoff, AARP poll finds (nbcnews.com)

The under 50 demo is embarrassed by Walker it appears

Walker also holds a narrow lead among voters who do not have a college degree and among white voters of all ages. Meanwhile, Warnock leads among voters under age 50 by 24 percentage points, 61% - 37%.

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Despite my incipient addition to their ranks, it's still really too bad retirees have nothing to do all day on election day other than go vote.

I don't get any appeal to Walker.  I may love Barry Sanders but if he were within a whisker of reinstating TFG in office on behalf of the plutocrats, i'd say no thanks.   

15 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Despite my incipient addition to their ranks, it's still really too bad retirees have nothing to do all day on election day other than go vote.

It's their own damn fault. Especially now that COVID is basically behind us. Spend a bit more time looking for volunteer opportunities and less time watching TV and commenting on sports forums.

Now if I can just find a community band down here that I don't have to drive an hour to get to in the dark.

56 minutes ago, LaceyLou said:

Man, that sucks. I guess I just don't understand people. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

Honestly, I think a lot of libraries are closing everywhere, and probably because just about everything is available or going to be available online, but this is shit Putin would like.    I don't understand these followers of a man who said love everyone are so fucking hateful.  

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Is it me, or does he exhibit the signs of being strung out beyond all belief on meth?

That, or another drug. There's a methadone clinic down the street from me and he definitely bears a strong resemblance to the patients I see. Only difference is the patients I've met are far nicer than he seems.