5/12 1:10 A's @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

No reason to worry, the Tigers will put up 10 runs today. We're due. Overdue?

No way, after scoring six the other day, need a good 4-5 games of 2 or less runs to hit season per game avg. So I'm guessin maye Saturday the team wins one and puts up a crooked number, followed by the proper amount of games in a row to reach to 2 per game aggregate again, rinse repeat.

1 minute ago, Dtrain72 said:

No way, after scoring six the other day, need a good 4-5 games of 2 or less runs to hit season per game avg. So I'm guessin maye Saturday the team wins one and puts up a crooked number, followed by the proper amount of games in a row to reach to 2 per game aggregate again, rinse repeat.

With the pitching we were getting, our record shouldn't be this bad. I don't think many people thought our hitting would be this bad. Where's the power?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

With the pitching we were getting, our record shouldn't be this bad. I don't think many people thought our hitting would be this bad. Where's the power?

It's nauseating I admit...I'm still in the frustrated, irritated, mildy angry phase of Tiger fandom over this team, but it's getting perilously close to not caring/apathy/giving zero effs, until something drastic happens at this point, ie, they turn it around or Avila's gets the axe, or better yet, Chris sells the team;  he's taken the place of William Clay Ford in my Detroit sports fan heart.

It's nauseating I admit...I'm still in the frustrated, irritated, mildy angry phase of Tiger fandom over this team, but it's getting perilously close to not caring/apathy/giving zero effs, until something drastic happens at this point, ie, they turn it around or Avila's gets the axe, or better yet, Chris sells the team;  he's taken the place of William Clay Ford in my Detroit sports fan heart.

With higher expectations comes greater disappointment.  I just enjoy the warm weather and having baseball to follow.

• Like 1

With this glut of "great young arms", why try to add what could potentially be the best arm in this rotation in Montaz, amiright ALLLLL?!

I don't think the Tigers expected 60% of their starting pitchers would all be hurt at once. And this quickly in the season. But again, pitching hasn't been our main problem.

6 minutes ago, UCFKNIGHT said:

This team is ridiculous. How in the world did AJ Hinch lead the Astros to a World Series victory? Hinch is grossly overrated as a manager.

Surely you jest! The magic was in the trash cans.