The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

1 hour ago, oblong said:

They will and nobody on the right will change their minds or opinions.  Consistency and common sense are not a requirement to court GOP voters.  They can use the anger to fundraiser and enrage the voters into voting.  Drag it out. 

yeah - this is the thing. Anyone who is still a red hat at this point is beyond the reach of evidence, argument, or even what they see in front of them with their own eyes. These are folks are locked in and they are doing to die that way unless they are lucky enough for something to happen to them personally that happens to break them out of their self-constructed mental prison.

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

yeah - this is the thing. Anyone who is still a red hat at this point is beyond the reach of evidence, argument, or even what they see in front of them with their own eyes. These are folks are locked in and they are doing to die that way unless they are lucky enough for something to happen to them personally that happens to break them out of their self-constructed mental prison.

I know people who are not red hats, think Trump is a clown and will pobably not vote for Trump again, but they are Republicans who think all the investigations of Trump are either a waste of time or a witch hunt.  They think he is not any worse than the Clintons.  I still think these kinds of people can be reached.  

3 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

all lies all the time

Did Fox never report the Benghazi hearings? I’d’ve thought they’d’ve devoted their entire network to it.

I gotta wonder whether Fox News viewers feel as though their intelligence is being insulted here, or whether they are “in on the joke”. Even they can’t honestly believe the hearings never happened. 

1 hour ago, pfife said:

They went looking for Nuclear documents?!?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/11/garland-trump-mar-a-lago/

good lord....  frickin traitor

If GOP senators don’t back away from Trump now, let’s just say it out loud…. We’re done as a country. 

F’ing nuclear top secret documents. Holy mother of god. 🤬