The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

This is as good a story as any to kick this one off.

LOL - the rich thing is that neither 'personal vendetta' nor 'political agenda' are in themselves grounds for legal action. Really just more abuse of the legal system by Trump. You'd hope that one of the things that might emerge from the Trump saga is more willingness of American courts to refuse what are clearly nuisance and harassment suits, or at least to demand court costs back for defendants more often. I understand that the US courts have always tried to maintain a philosophy of erring on the side of access but we really have gone way too far down that path compared to the rest of the world. 

Always remember: the goal here is not to find actual fraud and overturn the election. That's a nice-to-have the trumpies know they'll never get. The goal here is to legitimize the idea that the craziest, most unhinged claims about elections must be taken seriously.

As long as wholly-fabricated conspiracy theories are granted the oxygen of earnest inquiry, fascism will keep at least its foot in the American door.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:10 PM, Motor City Sonics said:

Biden gains 99 votes and Trump loses 261 in Arizona audit. 

My Pillow Guy considers going back on crack again. 

However they found irregularities in around 49,000 votes that need to be investigate.  These included duplicates and people not living at reported address or even in the state.  The liberal news outlets fail to report this just report the vote totals.  The point of the audit wasn't the vote count but an in depth investigation in the votes themselves.  

32 minutes ago, Archie said:

However they found irregularities in around 49,000 votes that need to be investigate.  These included duplicates and people not living at reported address or even in the state.  The liberal news outlets fail to report this just report the vote totals.  The point of the audit wasn't the vote count but an in depth investigation in the votes themselves.  

A loser minus 261 is still a loser.  

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Can you share the Facebook or Parler link where you heard this?

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Never mind, I found in the Arizona Republic, which is obvious not a liberal news outlet because they failed to fail to report this:

The draft reports reviewed by The Republic minimize the ballot counts and election results and instead focus on issues that raise questions about the election process and voter integrity.

Election analysts say those findings are misleading and built on faulty data.

The draft report shows there was less than a 1,000-vote difference between the county's certified ballot count and the Cyber Ninjas' hand count. 

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109. 

The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive.

Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers said the overall results in the draft report confirm “the tabulation equipment counted the ballots as they were designed to do, and the results reflect the will of the voters.”

“That should be the end of the story,” he said. “Everything else is just noise.”

Logan declined to comment through his spokesperson Rod Thomson.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Those 49,000 votes are BS.

There is no investigation to be done whatsoever. The duplicates were a second ballot sent in by those notified of an incorrect first ballot (errors, not signing it, etc) so it was a chance to make a correction to a well-intended ballot that would have been tossed. The state is ALLOWED to do that. It's a normal part of the process.

Your 49,000 "irregular" votes are complete and total bullshit, with bullshit reasons by a bullshit "audit".

How's that for liberal media reporting?

9 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Those 49,000 votes are BS.

There is no investigation to be done whatsoever. The duplicates were a second ballot sent in by those notified of an incorrect first ballot (errors, not signing it, etc) so it was a chance to make a correction to a well-intended ballot that would have been tossed. The state is ALLOWED to do that. It's a normal part of the process.

Your 49,000 "irregular" votes are complete and total bullshit, with bullshit reasons by a bullshit "audit".

How's that for liberal media reporting?

These so called "irregularities" were never a problem when Republicans were winning Arizona. 

18 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

It's the Benghazi playbook. Keep investigating and auditing and saying things like irregularities to sow doubt. 

That’s exactly it. These sham “audits” were never going to undercover this nonexistent widespread voter fraud. It’s all a sideshow to give the appearance of voting irregularities. 

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Never mind, I found in the Arizona Republic, which is obvious not a liberal news outlet because they failed to fail to report this:

The draft reports reviewed by The Republic minimize the ballot counts and election results and instead focus on issues that raise questions about the election process and voter integrity.

Election analysts say those findings are misleading and built on faulty data.

The draft report shows there was less than a 1,000-vote difference between the county's certified ballot count and the Cyber Ninjas' hand count. 

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109. 

The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive.

Maricopa County Board Chairman Jack Sellers said the overall results in the draft report confirm “the tabulation equipment counted the ballots as they were designed to do, and the results reflect the will of the voters.”

“That should be the end of the story,” he said. “Everything else is just noise.”

Logan declined to comment through his spokesperson Rod Thomson.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/

I don't know if the count has really been disputed.  Biden had the most votes but many people question where some of those votes came from since there were millions of mail in ballots and very little controls of those ballots in some areas.  One of the worst things that can happen in the US is the integrity of our election process is in question.  If we have an election system with no integrity we will be no better than most third world countries.

I see most if not all of you here are liberals. I'm not here to argue with you or change your mind.  One thing I learned about politics a long time ago is there is nothing that either one of us can say that will change our views.  My only hope is that people keep an open mind and try to find all the facts. Its very hard to do that today because there is not one single unbiased news source.  Everyone reports their version of the news that they want you to hear.  The news media used to be the watchdogs of the politicians.  That doesn't happen anymore because they have made themselves part of the political system.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Archie said:

I don't know if the count has really been disputed.  Biden had the most votes but many people question where some of those votes came from since there were millions of mail in ballots and very little controls of those ballots in some areas.  One of the worst things that can happen in the US is the integrity of our election process is in question.  If we have an election system with no integrity we will be no better than most third world countries.

I see most if not all of you here are liberals. I'm not here to argue with you or change your mind.  One thing I learned about politics a long time ago is there is nothing that either one of us can say that will change our views.  My only hope is that people keep an open mind and try to find all the facts. Its very hard to do that today because there is not one single unbiased news source.  Everyone reports their version of the news that they want you to hear.  The news media used to be the watchdogs of the politicians.  That doesn't happen anymore because they have made themselves part of the political system.

Arizona has been doing mail in voting for decades. Probably longer than most states and it hasn't been an issue until Democrats started using it and won. There has been absolutely zero proof of any substantial fraud in US elections. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Archie said:

... One of the worst things that can happen in the US is the integrity of our election process is in question.  If we have an election system with no integrity we will be no better than most third world countries...  My only hope is that people keep an open mind and try to find all the facts. Its very hard to do that today because there is not one single unbiased news source.  Everyone reports their version of the news that they want you to hear.  The news media used to be the watchdogs of the politicians.  That doesn't happen anymore because they have made themselves part of the political system.

What a stream of BS.

The integrity of our election process is NOT in question. Except by a bunch of LYING MF'ERS. States already AUDITED their own voting processes and votes. They have been audited multiple times and in multiple ways. Almost every single state. There is NO QUESTION of integrity in our voting process. NONE. Except by a bunch of LYING MF'ers. Trump is a lying MF'er, and has been for all of his life. And his supporters, who have decided to become as lying a bunch of Trump-sycophants as he is. Their concerns are based on a stream of BS. Their "facts" are a stream of BS. Their LIES about our election integrity are a stream of BS. That's a fact, Jack.

CNN and MSNBC are unbiased. They do their best to show both, or multiple points of view. If... they call out Republicans for being a bunch of lying, fascist scumbags... well, that's because Trump has turned this party into a bunch of lying, fascist scumbags. Not interested in their crocodile tears anymore.

The only news channels that have made themselves a part of the political system is the lying political right-wing HACKS at FOX, Newsmax, and their ilk.

The problem is not election integrity. The problem is not unbiased news sources... The PROBLEM is that the Republican Party, as a whole, has decided to become nothing but Lying MF'ing Fascist Scumbags. They can GFT's.

Or maybe that's just me...

Edited by 1984Echoes

There are millions of people in the country questioning the election.  When the foxes are running the hen house in many areas that is where they are questioned the most.  

Credibility is very important.  I'm sorry but you lost all of yours when you said CNN and MSNBC are unbiased.  That is the best laugh I've had in a long time. 

Oh and by the way I'm not a Trump supporter.  I don't want him to run again but when he was in office the country was in much better shape than its in now.  The borders were secure and our enemies feared us.  We all know whats happening on our borders and our enemies laugh at us.

Have a good day and thanks for the humor.

• Haha 1