5/31 1:10 Twins @ Tigers Game #1

Tigeraholic1

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Good chance Roger is in the park for the debut. Most parents sit in the stands. I’m guessing he won’t be. 

I wonder if the BSD idiot announcers will ask him really stupid questions like they do other parents of players making their debut?

40 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

I wonder if the BSD idiot announcers will ask him really stupid questions like they do other parents of players making their debut?

Roger’s handlers won’t let Johnny in the same room with him. 😉

12 minutes ago, kdog said:

Can someone translate this Henning tweet? I don't get it. If he's not healed, why is he playing at Toledo? And hasn't it been 8 weeks already?

Lynn's mind is going bye-bye. That's not how it works. A guy has to be cleared 100% physically before he goes back on the field whether at Lakeland, Toledo, or Det.  He's not going to spend a month at Toledo getting his hitting eye back, and playing at Toledo vs Detroit has zero to do with his navicular bone's condition, it's either ready for play or it isn't and if he's playing pro  baseball in Toledo there is no less stress on it there than there will be in Det. so in the opinion of the real doctors it's sufficiently healed to play, which means play anywhere. (barring some setback of course - remember this is the 2022 Tigers we're talking about.)

So the translation is.....Lynn had one of his bad days.

Edited by gehringer_2