6/3 7:05 Tigers @ Yankees

Tigeraholic1

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I'll have to rely on you fine people to tell me what's happening. 

Remember though, "Any rebroadcast, retransmission or account of this game without the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball is prohibited and punishable by having Rob Manfred try to explain new rules for hours"

Craig with his pregame slurping.

5 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

And here I thought the Tigers TV broadcasters were not at the top of my list. I now have a newfound respect for them after listening to these Apple TV announcers. 

Pink hair and nose ring doesn't do it for you?

I can’t watch the game. Here in NJ, it’s not on YES, it’s not on a local station (not at all this year, which is really ridiculous), not on Amazon Prime (which I can sometimes catch them)…. And I don’t have, nor do I want to try and access the stupid Apple+.

I swear to God, it’s like mlb actually WANTS fans to throw their hands up in the air, and say “I give up… screw baseball”.  I’m just about there.  Screw mlb & the Yankee organization - I’ll watch the NY Rangers in about an hour, or continue watching Homeland season 7.

• Like 1