6/3 7:05 Tigers @ Yankees

Tigeraholic1

4 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

I haven't listened to a baseball game on the radio in many, many years. Rizzo was the announcer. Or whatever his name was. 😅😅

Rizzuto! My dad, as a young man in the Bronx, always used to be mistaken for Phil. (During Phil’s playing time… they were about the same age)  … and same height (short as all hell)

When older, my dad more resembled Yogi.lol

• Haha 1

I have Apple TV its only $5.00 a month plus the $199 device and I like it and many shows are good (Ted , Dino's etc) but yes Apple and all tech companies have their issues. Anyway I am listening to Dan on the radio and the tv on mute. As a Father of two daughters I am not proud to say that I can not tolerate female play play announcers...and on the field commentators...and being an old school old guy don't waste your time shaming me cause I don't care. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

I have Apple TV its only $5.00 a month plus the $199 device and I like it and many shows are good (Ted , Dino's etc) but yes Apple and all tech companies have their issues. Anyway I am listening to Dan on the radio and the tv on mute. As a Father of two daughters I am not proud to say that I can not tolerate female play play announcers...and on the field commentators...and being an old school old guy don't waste your time shaming me cause I don't care. 

Well, imagine some Yankee male fans listening to Suzyn Waldman on Yankees radio for a few decades now, with her BOSTON accent. 😂

(truth be told, she’s very knowledgeable, but the accent is like fingernails on a blackboard). AND she’s teamed with John Sterling…. Just poke my ear drums out. 😁

• Haha 2

I can’t watch it.  The camera angles are different. I don’t like the announcers.  Seems like the quality is lower. Has a dark tone to the visuals. It’s not my TV because other games are not like that.   Also I want to switch back and forth when the hockey game starts and it’s harder to do that when it’s a streaming app. Dickerson on the radio is a definite upgrade. 

• Like 1