6/3 7:05 Tigers @ Yankees

Tigeraholic1

That was hilarious....if you are this reliant on the Castros for offense, crap happens lol.

If Baez, Grossman, Meadows, Schoop, Tork, etc were healthy and hitting to career norms you can carry a good defender out there.

3 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

I just cannot see Willi holding a roster position for an entire season.  Not enough power, not enough on-base, not enough singles, not enough defense anywhere.

His OPS is 503 in his last 50 AB. I don't even see where the idea comes from that he is hitting enough to cover his D. 

Well, to say he plays D is already mistated.

Edited by gehringer_2

Hinch is losing credibility forcing a shitty infielder to be an even worse outfielder. Madness. The manager had no clothes. The whole organization looks stupid doing this. How can we expect them to develop any new players when they actually think Willie Castro can play the outfield. 

1 minute ago, SoCalTiger said:

Hinch is losing credibility forcing a shitty infielder to be an even worse outfielder. Madness. The manager had no clothes. The whole organization looks stupid doing this. How can we expect them to develop any new players when they actually think Willie Castro can play the outfield. 

but didn't he seem comfortable running back to retrieve that? Well maybe not.

1 minute ago, SoCalTiger said:

It's not just WCasteo. Haase and Clemens don't belong in a ML outfield either. 

2 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

I try not to be over reactionary with this stuff, and i think you may be overstating it a little bit, but really just an indefensible decision to make Willi play center when you have Cameron lined up next to him in right.

1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

It's not just WCasteo. Haase and Clemens don't belong in a ML outfield either. 

there is a massive difference between LF/RF in a stadium like this where anything over your head is in the stands, and CF

2 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Has a,double tonight.

I'm not going to pretend to know what boxes need to be checked, but if the Twins are carrying Byron Buxton with his limitations, then somehow I feel this team could handle carrying Greene and limiting him as needed until he checks all the boxes.

Edited by mtutiger