6/3 7:05 Tigers @ Yankees

Tigeraholic1

14 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Looking at this weekends schedule I see this Sundays game scheduled for 11:35 in the morning? 

Peacock (NBC's streaming service) has a package of nationally televised games that utilize an early morning timeslot this season, so there's one of these per Sunday. 

I'll be listening on the radio, because I'm not paying for Peacock lol

27 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Peacock (NBC's streaming service) has a package of nationally televised games that utilize an early morning timeslot this season, so there's one of these per Sunday. 

I'll be listening on the radio, because I'm not paying for Peacock lol

Isn’t Peacock free?

17 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

As well as they have played over the past week or two, this is gonna be a challenging series, a lot like the Dodger series earlier on where just taking 1 of 3 would feel like a W.

Especially looking at these pitching matchups. It's going to be an uphill climb. The bullpen day/ Rony start may be their best odds. It'd be cool to see them get to Cole again but it'll be tough without the cold

17 minutes ago, JackPine said:

Especially looking at these pitching matchups. It's going to be an uphill climb. The bullpen day/ Rony start may be their best odds. It'd be cool to see them get to Cole again but it'll be tough without the cold

Games 2 and 3 seem more winnable in general.... Brieske concerns me some though, although the start he had against LA at Dodger Stadium at least tells me that the environment won't be too much for him.

Peacock is $4.99 a month. And they also do live cycling from Europe. Starting Sunday is eight days of Criterium du Dauphine then in July there’s 21 days of Tour de France and in August another 21 days of La Vuelta. They also have a lot of movies but like every streaming service that’s for the most part lost on me. And there’s a lot of TV shows which is similarly lost on me because I’ve become a 70-year-old teenager who thinks everything sucks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

Peacock is $4.99 a month. And they also do live cycling from Europe. Starting Sunday is eight days of Criterium du Dauphine then in July there’s 21 days of Tour de France and in August another 21 days of La Vuelta. They also have a lot of movies but like every streaming service that’s for the most part lost on me. And there’s a lot of TV shows which is similarly lost on me because I’ve become a 70-year-old teenager who thinks everything sucks.

Go Woodsy!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

For those that don't have apple tv I guess it's still free to watch the game from what I read on wxyz app. I guess you just have to download it and I imagine create an account. 

May be different if you have an iphone/mac but for android I just Googled "apple tv plus" and it took me right to the site. At the top of the page it had a "watch Friday Night Baseball" link. I imagine once the game starts all you have to do is click on that link. 

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

May be different if you have an iphone/mac but for android I just Googled "apple tv plus" and it took me right to the site. At the top of the page it had a "watch Friday Night Baseball" link. I imagine once the game starts all you have to do is click on that link. 

They want a credit card number to create an account. At least, for me. How DARE you not have an IPhone is their attitude. 

Edited by Sports_Freak