7/7 8:10 Tigers @ White Sox

Tigeraholic1

9 hours ago, romad1 said:

The 

I care and want many petty, futile victories which will be historic for the anguish they cause crapsox fans.   Like opening their stadium at Cell Phone park in the early 90s by destroying them

I remember channel 7 having an Opening Day party for that game. Tigers won something like 16-0. Going back to work semi-drunk at 4pm was kind of a legit treat.

39 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Whoa Schoop goes way up to rob Tiger killer Tim Anderson of a base hit. His defense really has been fantastic all season. 

So, how much has a stronger defense up the middle helped out the pitching staff this season?  And I’ll throw In Torkleson’s defense over Schoop at 1B last season (somewhere between admirable & commendable), too.

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I didn't say it though.  I said BROADCASTERS should say it.  Chasfh was the one who said it.  Blame him!  

I always thought the idea was to keep the pitcher from hearing his teammates talking about the no-hitter in progress. I didn’t think it extended to everybody all over the world talking about it to each other or to themselves. But hey, I’ll wear it, I guess. 😁

Edited by chasfh

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I always thought the idea was to keep the pitcher from hearing his teammates talking about the no-hitter in progress. I didn’t think it extended to everybody all over the world talking about it to each other or to themselves. But hey, I’ll wear it, I guess. 😁

I believe you are right.  And it actually makes some sense not to tell the pitcher.