7/7 8:10 Tigers @ White Sox

Tigeraholic1

if the tigers are going to make a move and salvage something out of this season, this is the period to get it done.  12 road games, all against the division including 4 against the royals.

if youre going to make a move, it has to be now.

i dont think it will happen, but if it has any hope of happening...

There are a total of 14 games on the calendar, including two doubleheaders before another home stand. The AS Break and then flying out to Oakland for a single day, and that being a doubleheader is weird. 

Edited by 1776

I don't care about making moves in the standings. That battle is lost. I want to see Baddoo promoted and given a shot. I want to see them figure out what to do with Tork and start making hard decisions on Grossman, Candy, Barnhart, etc.

Edited by kdog

The 

36 minutes ago, kdog said:

I don't care about making moves in the standings. That battle is lost. I want to see Baddoo promoted and given a shot. I want to see them figure out what to do with Tork and start making hard decisions on Grossman, Candy, Barnhart, etc.

I care and want many petty, futile victories which will be historic for the anguish they cause crapsox fans.   Like opening their stadium at Cell Phone park in the early 90s by destroying them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kdog said:

This team has some youngsters that need to learn how to win at this level. I think this can happen as well as sorting out the wheat from the chaff.